Time Of Your Life ~ Dean Ambrose

"Are you gonna say something this morning are you just gonna stare at the plate of food all day?" I looked up from the poached eggs in front of me to see Dean staring at me from across the table with a worried expression on his face. 

"Yeah, I was just thinking." He sighed, placing his fork on the table, reaching across to grab my hand. 

"All you've been doing is worrying, everything will be alright at Mania babe." I nodded, but no matter how many times I heard it I never believed it. 

"You make it sound so easy. I can't stop thinking about it." I was kicking myself under the table for feeling this way, everyone else was so calm, yet here I was an absolute trainwreck of nerves. 

"I know, but you're doing yourself no favours by sitting and working yourself up about it all the time." Everything he said was right, as his voice repeated with concern what I had come to hear everyday. 

"I don't know what to do. I've tried to find something to do, but nothing works." Dean nodded with a huge smirk on his face, confusing my mind a little more. 

"I knew you'd say that, which is why I've gone and got something sorted to hopefully take your mind off of things instead." I sat still feeling his hand slip away and fall into his jacket pocket. 

"I doubt you'll find anything," I muttered, watching him slowly look up from his pocket to me. 

"Really? Well how about these?" He pulled out two pieces of paper, sliding them across the table between all the cutlery. 

"What is it?" I asked placing my hand over them. 

"Just pick them up and have a look." I nodded apprehensively, turning the corner of the top one over catching a fancy D letter. Intent of finding out more I carried on peeling it back, piecing together what was printed on the material. 

"Disney?" I questioned looking across at him. "Why are you giving me this?" He chuckled, taking one out of my hand. 

"They're for us silly, the two of us are going to DisneyWorld today!" I didn't know whether it was disbelief or lack of sleep, but my mind didn't quite seem to comprehend what was being said. 

"Us...DisneyWorld...today?" Dean chuckled a little more, picking his fork back up.

"Yes, so pick up that knife and fork and get munching girl, we've got a busy day ahead of us." I couldn't move quick enough, flabbing about trying to remember where I was, and what I was doing. 

"Are we driving?" I asked him quickly, placing as much food as possible on my fork to get it down me quickly. 

"Yeah, it's only about half an hour so I'm sure I'll find the way." I nodded, tossing the amount far bigger than it should be into my mouth, just about making room for it to fit. "See how much you've brightened up already." 

"What can I say? Who doesn't love Disney?" 

I couldn't have been more right as only an hour later we were walking through the gates with our hands laced together. I knew this wasn't Dean's cup of tea, but I appreciated how much effort he put in to making his face look interested. 

"The rest of the day is yours Al, wherever you go I go." My eyes could barely take in all the sights around me, the rides, the characters, shops, stalls, it was all so much. 

"How about we try and just do a bit of everything?" I looked across at Dean who forced through a smile once he noticed me staring at him. 

"Whatever you want to do love." I nodded, looking around one final time. 

"Magic Kingdom here we come!" I wasn't going to let Dean's groans deter me from having a good and distracting time, it was his fault we were here after all. 

"Yippee." I turned to look at him without saying a word, continuing to drag him down to where the Magic Kingdom lay.

"Right, the first rollercoaster we see we are going on." He didn't say a word but followed behind me, the image of my smile enough to keep him going walking along the cobbled pavements. 

"What about that one?" He asked, pointing across to a fairly small ride. 

"The orbiter?" I queried just making sure. He nodded, in turn dragging me over to queue up in the line. "Are you sure this one isn't a bit too tame for a man like you?"

"I'm thinking of you love, I don't want to throw you in too deep." I hummed, as we quickly moved down the line until we were just one ride away from going on. 

"What truly made you bring me here today?" I asked, turning with my back to the queue so I could like right at him. 

"You deserve everything you're getting right now and I don't want that doubt in your mind to trouble you any longer, you need to look past it and realise that you're absolutely smashing it because you're incredible. 

I stood speechless, staring up at him with wide eyes. My hand fell to cup his left cheek, running my thumb along it. "Thank you," I whispered, leaning up on my tiptoes to pepper a peck to his cheek. 

"Today is all about you, I want you to have the best time here in Orlando, in and out of the ring." I nodded, smiling up at him, showcasing my dimples which always made him pout. 

"You're the best," I reminded him, looking back briefly to see many faces in the queue staring at us both. I span around in Dean's arms quickly to see a member of staff stood sternly with their arms folded. 

"Sorry," Dean muttered once he realised what my eyes were gazing at, grabbing me and quickly moving us along so all the eyes could look elsewhere. "All about you," Dean whispered as we started moving again.