A Girl Called Leah ~ Roman Reigns

I walked through the doors for the first time, following the rotation whilst tugging at my heavy suitcase. Let me get you up to speed, tonight was my debut on Raw, I had a match against Dana Brooke, and quite frankly I was lost. Everything was a lot bigger then I had initially imagined, a lot bigger. I walked around in the hope I'd find someone who could give me some guidance, just not quite in the form that I expected.

As I always did, I walked through some of the corridors, minding my own business when my stressful stroll came to a sudden halt. I was stopped by a nudge in my stomach, and a hit to my forehead. I looked up, my vision slightly blurred from the impact, as I slowly came back around to be greeted by a muscular guy with a long tribal sleeve tattoo. "Are you alright?" He questioned.

"I think so," I responded rubbing my temple with my hand.

"You're the new kid." He said stunned. I half smiled up at him, not quite sure who he was, or if there was any purpose of me being there.

"I've been called worse I guess." He ran his hand through his jet black hair, smiling a toothy grin at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Leah isn't it?" I nodded. "Let me guess, you need some help?" I nodded again, slightly ashamed that I couldn't do this for myself. "Come on, hand me your case and I'll take you to the women's locker room." I swerved the handle round as his hand wrapped around it. "I'm Roman by the way," he told me as we began to walk.

"Nice to meet you Roman." He smiled his cute little smile again.

"So have you got a match tonight?" I was chuffed that I had made some what of a friend in a matter of five minutes being in my new job.

"Yeah, against some girl called Dana Broke." As soon as I said her name his face dropped making me worried. "Is that not a good thing?" I queried.

"No, it's cool, she's just not exactly popular around here." I nodded as we walked past a few people, her role in the company being something I was fearful of. "I'm sure she'll be fine in the ring, but just try not to associate yourself with her outside of the ring.

"Really? She's that bad?" He nodded as I looked up seeing the sign for the locker room, a weird sad sensation going through me as I realised my time with Roman was about to come to an abrupt end.

"Yeah, but you'll learn who and who not to spend time with soon enough." We carried on walking for a couple more seconds, before coming to a halt. "Well, here we are." He handed me back my case.

"Thank you, for your help and guidance Roman." He smiled as I grabbed hold of the door handle, opening it up to see all the women.

"Good luck tonight, I'll be watching." I smiled over at him, walking in and shutting the door. I turned around as all eyes were on me, making me incredibly nervous.

"Hi. I'm Leah." I told them, as a pink haired woman approached me.

"Sasha." I soon settled in quite easily, feeling quite at home. The majority of them were welcoming and kind, helping me and answering all of my questions. They left me alone an hour before my match, letting me get sorted for my match. I warmed up, then proceeded to walk down to the holding room.

"Leah!" I turned around and saw a sweaty Roman run up besides me, walking me down to the gorilla. "Don't worry about anything, I'm sure the fans will love you." I smiled at his kindness, appreciating the support he gave me on my first day.

"Roman, I'm not worried," I said honestly.

"I know, but I feel like it's the right thing to say." I laughed at him as we carried on walking. Deep down I was shaking, wracked with nerves, but on the exterior I didn't want to let that show. We carried on, until we reached the place I needed to be, just like earlier. "I'll see you on the other side." I smiled over at him, walking away straight out into the ring as Worth It played out, my theme from the indies.

I could certainly see what Roman meant about Dana once I'd got in the ring. She was a wild character to say the least, fit though, her body was incredible. We had a good match together, but I knew after I hit her with a third spine buster in a row it was time. I stepped into the corner, waiting for her to get up, then ran at her with a spear. The referee counted to three as I quickly slid out of the ring, high giving a few fans and going backstage.

As I walked through the curtain the first person I was met with was Roman. I walked over to him as he opened up his hand for a high five. "Stealing my finisher?" I gasped placing a hand on my chest.

"I'd do no such thing, I've been doing that move for years." He laughed as we began to walk down through to the corridor, summarising the match. "The crowd seemed to like you."

"Yeah, that atmosphere was crazy, in a good way of course." I wiped away the gross sweat from my body, catching a glance of my appearance in the mirror.

"Listen, Leah, I know you've only been here for a day, but there's something I've been meaning to ask you." We both stopped as I turned to face him, worried I'd done something wrong. "You see, the things is, I really like you and I think you're a great person, and you can say no of course, but would you maybe like to go on a date sometime?"

The corners of my mouth turned up into a smile, as I giggled at Roman's rambling. "Right now? I'm all gross and sweaty." He shook his head at me.

"Well not right now of course, but even when you're gross and sweaty, I still think you're beautiful." I blushed at his sweet compliment, as if I wasn't already chuffed to be going on a date with him.

"Well Mr Reigns, I gladly accept your offer of a date." He smiled again making me slightly weak at the knees.

"That's settled then. You go freshen yourself up, and I'll go book us a table somewhere." I nodded, walking off down to the locker room, turning back around to see Roman briefly raising his phone to his ears, ready to set up what would be the perfect end to the perfect first day to the rest of my life.

For LeahReigns22