I Love You ~ Seth Rollins {Part 2}

The wait for him to come home always felt like it was forever, every second felt like a lifetime awaiting the knock at the door.

I couldn't sit for too long, the feeling of sleep overcoming me, but I knew I wanted to see Seth, he'd been gone for way too long.

The clock hit eleven, timely going with the turn of a key in the front door of the house. I pushed myself up the best I could, wobbling over to the door seeing it open to reveal Seth.

I got through the small gap in the sofas, reaching forward to grab the door for leverage, feeling an uncomfortable touch along my leg.

"Hey darling," Seth smiled, walking over to place his hands on my bump. I pushed him back feeling the sensation continue down my leg. "You alright?"

"I don't think so." He looked up at me, watching my eyes move down to the bottom of the ground. He followed, his eyes widening once he saw what I saw.

"Now! Really?" Seth picked me up, running me straight up the stairs into our bedroom, pulling out a spare change of trousers.

"I just wanted to sleep," I groaned, pulling my trousers down to swap them.

"I know babe, but I think our little one has other ideas." I sighed, a small pain developing in my waist, a horrid kind of stitch feeling. "Just be glad I'm home."

"You're right." I leaned back, not wanting to watch Seth sort me out, staring up at the ceiling, gritting my teeth.

"We gotta get you to the hospital." I felt his hands wrap around my waist, lifting me up so I could wrap my legs around his.

"Don't forget the bag," I told him, pointing down to the black hold-all that had been on the floor for the past eight days in advance.

"I got it." He bent down, grabbing the strap and placing it across his shoulder. "Let's get going."

"This is gonna be hell," I whispered, feeling myself be carried all the way to the car, strapped in the back so I could stretch my legs out.

I'd never experienced such a fast car ride, Seth swinging in and out of all the cars, I'd lost count of all the car horns I'd heard. "Move out of the way!" He screamed throughout, finally pulling up right outside the hospital.

I opened the door, swinging my legs around, a horrid pain shooting through my tummy again. "I swear down," I muttered, slowly pulling myself up.

"You alright?" Seth asked with a concerning glance, picking up my bag.

"Do I look like I'm alright?" I doubled over, my breathing deepening trying to comfort myself and the wriggles inside of me.

"Sorry," he whispered, following behind me as I dragged myself into the hospital.

"Hi. How can I help you?" I looked past the desk, shooting the chirpy receptionist a cold glare, shaking my head.

"My missus is going into labour," Seth said, walking across in front of me, moving me back out of the way of the woman.

"Right." She turned around and looked at some of the other women, standing up for help.

"Grab her a wheelchair, there is a spare room down the hall." I smiled at one of the elder women who instructed her what to do.

Shen brought the chair around, seating me down it, an instant wave of relief washing over me. She wheeled me off, with Seth still by my side into the room, helping me up until I was firmly laid out on the bed.

"I'll get a doctor in soon," she said, shutting the door. I looked up at Seth, clasping my arm across my stomach, crumpling my face in the pain.

"Just breathe Malaysia, in a few hours it'll all be over and we will have our own little one." I nodded, the image of the two of us cuddled up with our newborn the only thing I was holding onto during the experience.

I laid for nine hours in total, taking Seth's hand every now and then to squeeze when the pain became excruciating, until the doctor came in for the fifth time, giving me the news I'd been hoping for since the start.

"I think we are ready to push." Seth stood up, standing by my bed frame, pushing my hair out of my face. "When you're ready, I want your first big push." I nodded, inhaling a deep breath, pushing hard on the exhale.

"You're doing so well," Seth cooed, running his thumb along the back of my hand. "Keep going babe."

"It's not as easy as it looks," I scolded, taking another deep breath in. I squeezed down on his hand feeling the beads of sweat form across my forehead and my eyebrows.

"I know, and that's why I'm so proud of you." He leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead, instantly regretting it, wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

I managed a couple more pushes, until my body finally gave up. I laid out, panting for breath to keep me going, all my energy sapped by the movement inside of me.

"I think one more will do it Malaysia, do you think you can manage it?" I sighed, nodding my head, watching Seth come closer towards me again.

"I'll do it with you, ready?" I nodded, although I most definitely wasn't. All I wanted was for this to be over, the image I was imagining becoming a reality. "In." I took a deep breath in, watching Seth closely as he did the same, only I began to push down once again.

"There you to Malaysia, just a little squeeze." I groaned, giving the doctor what he wanted, the room finally filling with cries.

"Are they here?" Seth looked up as our baby was carried away, nodding his head proudly.

"He is indeed." The doctor span him round showing us the gender of our baby, taking him away to clean him up. 

"I love you so much, I'm so proud of you," Seth whispered, grabbing a towel and wiping my face, then kissing my lips softly.

"I love you too," I replied, resting back, the horrendous pain finally over, but most definitely being worth it.