Heart-Stealing Debut ~Sasha Banks~

Requests are now closed for a while until the list gets smaller. However, my prompt one shot book is currently open if you'd like to request in there!

"Alright Pinzi, go get them won't you." Enzo licked his hand restyling my hair once again. I pulled on my jacket and pulled up my boots.

"Yeah, I've got this don't worry bro." I told him pushing him away. "I'm making my debut, not getting married." He laughed his signature cackle at me, making me smile and calming my nerves.

"You just got to make a good impression, you know, like me." He winked at me as I heard my name being called. He fist bumped me quick as I ran out of the room. "Love you bro!" I heard Enzo say as I walked to the gorilla post. I was handed a microphone as Triple H came up and stood in front of me.

"Good luck sir," he told me offering me his hand, I shook it, then looked down at the monitor to see Sasha already in the ring. "Stay calm," he then said, rubbing my shoulder and then sitting back down. I stepped forwards again as a member of crew held their hand out in front of me, and then counted down from three with his fingers. As soon as he hit one I could hear my theme tune play out in the arena. I walked out looking out at the crowd, stopping at the top of the ramp. I then looked down to the ring, the most beautiful girl. Her stunning purple hair, muscles, smile, everything. I tried so hard to keep a straight face, my eyes moving all over he body.

"Excuse me!" I snapped out of my daze when Sasha spoke and kick started our promo. I had never seen or spoken to her before. "And who you are?"

"My name is Pinzi Amore." The crowd erupted making me feel at ease as Sasha smirked over at me from in the ring.

"I see, but what are you doing out here?" Even the way she spoke made me weak at the knees, her eloquent voice was such a beautiful sound.

"Well, I heard on the grapevine that you were having a bit of trouble with a certain Rusev and Lana, so this stud is out here to give you the helping hand you're so desperate for." I bit my lip trying to hide my stare as she slowly raised the microphone back up to her lips, her biceps curling into perfectly formed muscles as she did so.

"I appreciate it, but I don't need no help." I shook my head at her in disbelief.

"Are you sure? Because from where I've been standing beautiful you need all the help you can get." She stood back grinning over at me, twirling around slightly.

"Do you even know Rusev? He can easily beat you anyway." I laughed at her little attempted joke, quickly responding as the crowd cheered for us.

"I wouldn't be so sure. He might have beaten my brother but I'm funnier, more athletic, and definitely more handsome then he is." Sasha laughed as I stared down at her still, not taking my eyes off of her once.

"If you say so Pinzi." I smirked over at her.

"Oh I say so alright."

"Okay, so if you really think you're this big wrestler, how about you prove yourself next week, I'll set you up in a match, and if you win we'll go from there." It was now her turn to smirk over at me, as I easily thought of my answer.

"Oh your on," I told her, winking at her just in case she had fallen for me already, walking back around the curtain and backstage again. I took a deep breath in disbelief that I had just gone out there and smashed it. Not to mention the gorgeous girl that I got to share my debut with, I just hope she felt the same way. I could see it in her eyes, her smile, that I think she was keen, but maybe that was just my arrogance playing up again.

"Pinzi! Congratulations, what a great segment that was." Triple H walked over to me again, shaking my hand, pulling me into a hug and patting my back. I smiled knowing I had done well by receiving a signature pat. I pulled away, greeting a few other members of staff, then walking backstage.

"Yes bro!" I looked down the corridor and saw Enzo running at me, pulling me into a hug. "I know I said smash it, but I didn't mean bring the house down, that was insane!" I smiled at him, pulling out of his hug.

"Cheers man, I wouldn't have done it without you." He winked at me. "What?"

"Mate, you've come here, got a job, and pulled one of the hottest chicks on the roster." I blushed slightly at him.

"Don't be silly, I think she was just acting." I shrugged it all off as nothing.

"Dude, I wouldn't be so sure, just trust me, I'll make sure the magic happens." I shook my head at him, walking back to the locker room to sort myself out.

For KinggKunta.