The Undertaker for WillowNorthrip

"And her opponent, Cheyenne Danielle Smith." I waved to all the fans, skipping down the ramp, looking around at the jam packed arena, soaking in the buzz that was passed from row to row. There was nothing quite like a sports entertainment crowd, filled with excitement and adrenaline, reacting to every little thing you did.

Alundra was in the ring, cracking her knuckles in a bid to intimidate me, but it wasn't working, not tonight, I simply could not let it.

I got to the middle of the ramp, spotting a small child, no older than six, calling my name, showing me my shirt that she was wearing. "Quickly," I whispered, taking the pen from her dad's hand and signing her shirt.

"Thank you so much Cheyenne! I love you." I flashed her a quick smile then walked up the stairs, walking along the apron, holding my signature pose, a deep glare out to the fans. Once I'd scanned the whole arena, looking at all the smiling faces, I turned around to climb in between the two thick red ropes, only for the lights to all fade to black.

I could rustling movements fill the arena, but the sheer darkness that my orbs could view meant I couldn't just see what. I tried to lift my leg through the ropes, hitting it slightly on the rope as I stood in the corner.

"Don't worry girls, we'll get this sorted soon," the referee whispered, making sure that the crowd didn't hear whatsoever. "I'll head backstage see what's going on."

The ref walked over just about to leave the ropes, when three slow chimes played out, and purple lights flashed down on the ring. Besides the stage two smoke machines went off, signalling the unexpected arrival of The Undertaker.

The crowd erupted to see him, but as his theme tune carried on, the reality of his appearance became less and less likely. Alundra and myself both stared at each other, frustrated that our match couldn't get underway.

The music finally came to an abrupt halt, and the lights came back on, only for four arms to wrap around me. "What the-" I turned back and saw Bradshaw and Farooq both holding onto me. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up," Bradshaw icily whispered into my ear, his cold breath chilling me. My breathing was hitching, as Farooq, stood behind me, slowly guided me out of the ring and up the ramp. His hand was placed around my mouth, preventing me from talking or more importantly shouting.

"Come on Cheyenne, we've got a wonderful new life for you to live." I had no idea where I was being led to, until we finally reached the car park. A large black trailer truck was parked up, with pitch black windows, and random red spray paint etched on the side.

The boot to the truck was opened, and the two muscular men threw me inside, screaming profanities at me, then shutting the door.

Inside the boot was once again pitch black, there was nothing around with the exception of a couple of wooden slabs, jabbing into me as the vehicle was directed along plenty of bumpy roads.

I didn't know how long I was there, I'd lost all sense of time, but as the doors was opened, and the night sky hit me, I knew it had been a while. "Oh Cheyenne...excellent...we've been expecting you." I looked up and saw Paul walking over, taking my hand and pulling me out of the van. "You're going to miss your big day if you're not careful."

"My big day?" I queried, watching him drag me into a huge mansion, once again, dimly decorated with a distinct lack of colour.

"All will be explained my darling, all will be explained." I nodded, trudging along until we reached what appeared to be a grand hall, only telling by the huge door. "You ready?" I nodded, unaware of what I was to be prepared for. "He'll be so excited."

Edge and Christian approached us from either side, opening them up to introduce me to a white room, with beautiful fairy lights hanging around, and draped across the candlesticks.

I scanned the whole room, looking up at the eye catching figure that was stood at the far end of the room. I knew who it was instantly, dressed in his black trench coat, trousers, gloves, and hat, it was only ever going to be one man. But as he stepped aside I saw a younger woman stood their too, in her hand a book, and purple glasses on the end of her nose.

Paul pushed me forwards, signalling for me to walk over to them, which I did. I'd completely forgotten I was still in my ring gear until the cold air from the glass window beside me brushed past my skin.

As I reached the end I let out a little cough, making him turn around. "I knew you'd come, I just knew it." I looked at him with a baffled expression, still desperate for some sort of explanation as to what was happening. "This is our vicar, she's all set to marry-"

"-marry. We're getting married?"

"Why of course we are, why else would I invite her here. I knew you'd fit the bill for The Ministry of Darkness as soon as I laid my eyes on you, there's just one condition, we're going to get married." I was utterly speechless, frozen to the spot in shock. Taker grabbed both my hands, with an extra strong hold, leaving me no choice but to stand there. "Let's begin."

I'd switched off completely to what was being said, trying to comprehend what was going on, or how I'd managed to go from the ring to this in just a couple of hours.

"Now, Cheyenne, do you take The Undertaker to be your lawful husband?" As my name was uttered I flew out of my zone, looking between both people beside me, searching for an answer. I could feel his grip tighten at my pause, urging me to speak up, before he caused some real damage.

"I do," I whispered, cringing with despair. The sheer power of the dark soul before me left me no other option, he'd claimed me, and cast me under his spell, what other option did I have then to be anything else, for now I was only ever going to be known as The Undertaker's bride.