Chapter 8-The Dinner(part 2)

Prince-POV

Well, that went well with the band and they all seemed to really like her. I just don't need any drama with them like the last time. We will see how it goes tomorrow when we rehearse. Morris will be there and I'm sure he will be glad to see her. They always hit it off back in the day. That dinner was something else. I have no idea what happened but it happened at warp speed. I hope she does not leave tomorrow. I hope I did not do anything she did not want me to. God, thanks for helping me keep my C-O-O-L while I was with her. That is the most restraint I have ever had, so you proved to me it could be done! I think there is far too much at stake this time though. And that head job! WOW! You were spot on with that one. I just hope she believes it was the best ever and I am not exaggerating. Where did that come from? All I can say God is, 'Thank-you for putting her back in my path'. You sure know how to pick them and I am grateful for that. So now you have me listening, the big head and the little one too. What's my next step?I know she is being squeamish about her body. What's up with that? She is radiantly beautiful. I know she does not fit any mold but if she is sent by you, then I have to listen to you. I will take this as slow as you want me to. Please continue to help me keep my hormones in check. It did feel better and really comforting getting next to her tonight. She is really curvy and has a bit of a belly on her but it is OK. I kinda like it. What do they call that, middle-age spread with love-handles? She is so HOT! That is no big deal. How does that go, the bigger the cushion the better the pushin'? I've never tried it so that will be interesting if we get that far. She is such a people person. I just love that in her. She can talk to anyone and is not shy one bit around strangers. She is such a genuine person with a sweet, caring soul. Thank you Lord, you just showed me something I already knew.

Gigi's POV

That went OK with the band and all. They are really young and upcoming musicians. I know he digs that. I wonder though, what happened to Morris? He has been the only constant for over 20years in the band. Well, maybe he did need him for this show. Boy that dinner and that "aftershow" about did me in. God, I don't know if I can handle all this emotion and possible rejection. I just know he ain't gonna like phase 2 of this journey. My biggest question is, will we still be friends if this does not work out? I don't want to loose him for that. I've been celibate this long, I can go forever if need be just to keep that friendship. But,if you lead me like you did last night, then I'll follow. Besides, he does know me well and trusts me, I'll go with it. I will follow my heart. That's what Cathy said, follow your heart and trust God. So that's what I'm going to do from here on out.

OK, Tuesday, here we come. I am awake, dressed and ready for what this day has in store. I hope I get some time with Cathy. I really miss our friendship. I really should catch up with Patrick too. He always had the goods on gossip back in the day. I wonder if Prince ever figured out he was gay? Probably, but he will never admit it. Let us see what today brings. I am ready for it and will follow what ever you tell me, God. I have no other choice here. Thank you for being there for me. Now I definitely need to see Cathy and have her go shopping for me. Hope she can getaway and do that for me.