Anniversary Retreat

He gives me his hand to help me into the limo. I scoot over to the opposite side and he comes rushing in. As he is quickly shedding his clothes, I notice a blanket rolled up in the corner of the 'L' shaped seating in the stretch limo. It was not there when we rode over to the venue. "Sweetheart, how long before we reach our destination?" "Long enough for me to feast on you several times before we get there." He stormed the castle repeatedly, to the point I barely had time for recovery. Good lord, he's had that 'after concert energy high' before but this one was way beyond anything I've experienced. 

Mr. Happy was happy the entire travel time... and never took a break! My flower was drowning in his dew and mine. We have left biologicals in limos before, but this is over the top, even for us. That limo is gonna need a good steam cleaning. After the 7th round with him in less than an hour, I think I passed out from the sheer exhaustion of it. I guess that teasing I did before the concert 'really' worked him up for this marathon sexathon. I was shivering and shuddering so much after the last orgasm, from the sheer ecstasy of it, he wrapped me up in the blanket to hold me. I was so spent, I slipped off into a sex-induced coma.

I awake to soft kisses and a tight embrace, "Baby we are at our destination

I awake to soft kisses and a tight embrace, "Baby we are at our destination." I slowly wake up, still shaky from his forceful play. In view is this beautiful mountain chalet. It is so quaint and romantic. He puts himself back together, my dress never came off so I re-adjusted it and slipped my shoes back on. We exited the limo, in the moonlight I can see we are in the mountains-the Alps. Kirk and the driver get our bags out and into the chalet. I have the blanket wrapped around me because the night air is cooler than it was at the lower altitude. 

Putting his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him, "Happy Anniversary, Baby. Do you like this place? We have it for the week." Gazing around, seeing the moonlight bouncing off the nearby mountains, "Yes Sweetheart. This is lovely. I can hardly wait to see it in daylight. Thank you for bringing me to such a beautiful place for our anniversary." We stand in awe, taking in all the surroundings, the peacefulness of it-so serene. Kirk and the driver head down to where Kirk will be staying at the edge of the village. I guess we are going to hole up in this place all week- unless he has some outings lined up for us. "Come on Baby, let's go inside and see the place." We go inside to see a fabulous lodge type retreat. This place is quite large for just the two of us; as big, if not bigger, than the house in the Caribbean. We explore it, finding that the lower level has an indoor pool and exercise room. The main floor is spacious, with plenty of room to entertain quite a few people.