Back in MPLS/Part 2

Back In Minneapolis-Part 2

After taking my coat off, I get busy in the kitchen fixing the soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. He sits at the counter intently watching me. I hear his shoes hit the floor and prepare myself for another assault at the stove. Snaking his arms around my waist from behind, he rests his chin on my shoulder. "Smells good Baby. How soon?" "Just a few more minutes. Will you put the salads on the table for me, please?" "Anything you want, Baby." He pecks my neck before stepping away to put the salads on the table. 

I flip the grilled cheese sandwiches, quickly ladle the soup into bowls. Placing the sandwiches on the plate with the soup bowls, I carry them to the table. He is uncorking a bottle of my favorite sweet wine. After he pours, I take his hand and say a quick prayer of thanks for our dinner. He pulls my chair out for me and we sit. "Baby, this smells so good. Thank you for making one of my favorites." "Aw Sweetie, my pleasure. It's one of mine too." 

Instead of picking at his dinner like he usually does, he wolfs it down like it's his last supper. I reach over to his hand, placing mine over his, "Sweetheart, slow down. Savor it. I'll fix more if you want." Smiling ear to ear, "Another grilled cheese please? Make that a ½ one." "Coming right up." I finish my soup, go over to make him another sandwich. I want one too, so I make it and cut it in half. 

"Baby, you make the best grilled cheese ever! How do you do it?" "It's a secret." The secret is, I butter the inside of the bread as well as the outside and use colby cheese. I take it over to the table, slide his ½ on his plate and sit down with mine. "Sweetheart, after dinner will you help me with some of my stuff from storage? I'd like to get a few things dispersed through the house. And, give you the Elvis on Velvet." 

 He gives me his side eye with a smile. "Sure Baby, I'm excited to see how your things fit into the house. Hum, and the Elvis on Velvet. Will you help me hang it?" "Yes. Help me clear the table and load the dishwasher so we can get busy." Uh-oh, that was not exactly the right choice of words. 

He follows me into the kitchen where I sit the dishes in the sink to load in the dishwasher. He has no clue how to load it, so I start the process. "Sweetheart, get the pans off the stove for me please." He grabs them and hands them to me. "Baby, what about the wine? We still each have a ½ a glass left." "Save it to have with our dessert." I found 2 pieces of carrot cake in the freezer I set out to thaw. I finish loading the dishwasher and get that going. 

He wraps his arm around my waist, "Now, about getting busy." Looking down between us and looking back up to me. "Yesssssss? Be careful, there's an Elvis on Velvet at stake." [wicked laugh] He presses his forehead to mine, pulls me in tighter so I can feel his hardness against me, backing me up against the counter. I plant both my hands on each of his cute butt cheeks. He knows I have no panties on and I don't want my butt on that cold marble counter top. 

"Sweetheart, if my butt ends up on this counter, your Elvis on Velvet might be in jeopardy. What's it gonna be....humm?" I kiss him sweetly. He chuckles, "Baby, you are too much fun! We can sort through your stuff and work on that first. After that though, ummm." I pat his butt, "Come on Sweetheart, let's get Elvis hung up in your office. Grab the hammer and nails." 

He gets the supplies from a drawer in the kitchen and we go to look for his new treasure. I retrieve Elvis along with 2 of the paintings we purchased in London and head to his office first. He knew exactly where he wanted it so we got it hung quickly. The smaller paintings from London on the other hand, took a little more time deciding exactly where to place them; we chose the living room. 

While hanging them I said, "We should paint a mural across this wall; it could be a cool representation of our own artistic expression." He furrows his brow, peaking his right eyebrow "How so Baby?" "It's easy. You pick an image, project it onto the wall, trace it in pencil and then paint it. Kinda like paint by numbers. Free form is the easiest. If you make a mistake, it looks like it belongs there. I know, you like mandalas, we could do one of those, or a cluster of small ones.