Beach Concert-Prince POV

Waking up with her in my arms, loving the feeling I get from her and just want to absorb her for awhile. She's awake and happy to be laying here with me too, so beautiful and loving, how in the world did I ever deserve such a great love. I hope she's good with me playing tonight at that beach concert. She seems to be alright with it. We decide to get something to eat and head up on deck where we spent a glorious evening. What a day yesterday, filled with immense joy and happiness. It could not have been better. We talked about the concert tonight and I'm happy she's happy with it. It will be a nice diversion for the evening and I get to have fun playing with the band. Don't have to do a setlist for tonight, we'll just feel the crowd and go organically with the atmosphere. I love those kind of get together's, it's like a small club except on the beach. In the afternoon,  I took her to the master suite to have some afternoon delight under the guise of taking a nap but they were cleaning, so we head up to the other suite. It is just as gorgeous as ours,  set up differently and does not have the fabulous bathroom we have. We took a shower and she was so, so irresistible, I had my way with her there and everywhere in that suite. I was happy to get a nap in before the concert. We enjoyed a relaxing, loving day. It was time to get dressed for the concert and eat dinner.  The chef is preparing wonderful food for us and we had a delicious dinner before the concert.

After dinner, the crew tendered us to the island for the concert to meet up with the organizer and the band. I needed to make sure all the equipment made it to there and check the sound. I always have to have good sound no matter where we play. It was good to hear the band is being taken care of nicely. This last minute concert interrupted their schedule to get down here and I'm glad they are being taken care of in style. I love this band and they are always ready at a moments notice to play. Sounds like they went all out for them. I don't have any accommodations they have to pay for, so they get the benefit of it. I did insist on it and they followed through for them. What a great party. The crowd really enjoyed it but was a little reserved at first until I got them loosened up and we partied a little longer than I anticipated. She was happy to let me stay longer since everyone was having a great time and she got in on the fun, dancing and singing along. The band kept going even after we left. They are young and the beach crowd was young so it was a great place for them to blow off some steam and have a good time doing it.

When we get back on the yacht, I wanted to relax but my energy level was super high, not unlike other concerts. I would have thought the atmosphere of an informal venue would not have me so pumped up like this. Holding her like this after the concert is one of the best things I get from her. I feel all her love and peace. It usually calms me, but for some reason I have the overwhelming need to reinforce to her that I love her and that I will never leave her. I want her to believe it and feel it. She is still struggling with that I see her as beautiful and she is so gorgeous to me in a multitude of ways. Then she asks me the same kind of question, do I believe her that she would never leave me? I had to think about that long and hard. I have to tell her more about me, admit mistakes, fears and what she truly means to me. I'm glad my energy level is high and will help me get through this with her. Let me see how to begin this. I admit to her right off that I have abandonment issues and that stemmed from early in my life, during my childhood in the formative years. How my own mother chose my step-father over me, and that broke my heart, leaving a gaping hole in it for years. It taught me a valuable life lesson that the only one I could depend and count on was myself. I told her that no one ever loved me with unconditional love until her, not even my mother. How does anyone get through life when their own mother does not love them that way? For some reason, she gets all this. She recognized why I did what I did and it was not for the right reasons. I tell her that in my adult life, she was the only one that cared enough for me to give me unconditional love. Something that I never had before in my entire life, she healed my broken heart and filled that gaping hole. I told her how she was never judgmental of me and my life choices. She accepted me for me, never asking me to give her material things, just wanting me to give myself to her and I freely did, along with all my love. She is the only person that gave me unconditional love and taught me how to give it back. She is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to me. I think I know what I have to do to not screw all this up or do anything that would be self-destructive like I have so many times in the past. She is unique and different in so many ways than any woman I've ever had in the past. I have to relearn how to be with her and not let my past dictate me. I'm so scared I'm going to screw this up. I pray to God every day I don't.