BRIT Awards Show

BRIT Awards Show

The next day was the press conference, then 3 shows the day after that. It was a very busy schedule. The next evening we have the Awards show. We relaxed most of that day in the suite until it was time to get ready to go. Well I should say, relax and romance. We needed to take care of that insatiable appetite. Kim arrived, quickly did his hair and then my hair and makeup. She brought the surprise for him. A cascading hairpiece for me to wear, incorporated in my hair so there are long curls trailing down my neck to the middle of my back between my shoulder blades. Kim helped me get dressed in my new dress and everything looked perfect. Kim remarked, "Girl, it doesn't get any sexier than this. P is gonna love it." 

 He was in the living room playing around on the grand piano while I got ready. When I appeared in the room, he stopped and just gazed at me. Yeah, you know that look. The top of the gown is completely encrusted with stones, beads and sequins complementing the design of the high neckline. The skirt fabric of the dress is a shimmery black and nude to accentuated with glitz of gold, silver and black beads of top. It is backless- which he has not seen yet. Kim is standing off to the side, "Girl he's tripping out on this one. Say something to bring him back to earth." "Sweetheart, do you like my dress?" He slowly walks over to me and all he can say is, "Um, um, um." Kim scoots on out the door as he continues to take it all in. "Baby, this is by far the most beautiful vision you have ever given me. I thought the day we married was the ultimate, but this surpasses that day. You are, without a doubt, the most beautiful girl in the world." He wraps his arms around me and realizes there is no back to the dress and his hands are touching the cascading curls laying on my naked back. 

"Sweetheart, calm down

"Sweetheart, calm down. Take a deep breath." "Baby, what do you have on under this dress?" "Nothing Sweetheart, nothing at all. You wanted sexy, right?" "Baby, this is almost more than I can handle. "Sweetheart, get yourself together. Bonnie and Steve will be here any minute." He's taking deep breaths trying to contain himself while wrapped around me like a pair of earmuffs. Kissing my neck and getting me hotter than July. Saved by the door bell. They are here; that should calm him down a bit. He peels himself off of me and goes to let them in. Bonnie looks absolutely stunning in her dress too. Georgina sent capes matching the dresses for us to wear so we won't freeze to death. He helps me with my cape and we head down to the waiting limo. When we get in, he has his hands all over me in front of Bonnie and Steve. Steve wisecracks, "Geez you two, are we going to witness you having sex again? Three's a charm." I whisper in his ear, "Sweetheart, please stop. This is inappropriate to be doing this here." He whispers back, "Baby, knowing you are totally naked underneath is driving me c-r-a-z-y. AND the hair is not helping." 

He reluctantly stops when the driver announces we are arriving at the venue. We have two local bodyguards that will meet us curbside at the event as just Kirk accompanied us to the venue. This is a dinner event at the O2 arena and he is presenting with 3rdeyegirl, not performing. We are escorted to our table and get seated for dinner. A lot of celebrities and stars made their way to our table to chat him up... or so I thought. I soon realized, they were coming over to talk to and meet me! He barely ate his dinner as he was too busy standing right at my side. "Baby, I don't like all these men pawing my wife. Please stop hugging them." I gave him my side eye, "Sweetheart, you need to put that in check right now." Kissing him on the cheek and smiling ear to ear when I look back at him. He pulls me back into him, "Wait until I get you back to the hotel, grrrr."