Mohegan Sun Concert 3 Part 2

Bonnie quickly arrives, leaving Steve down on the casino floor and that could be dangerous as much as he likes gaming. I poured us a drink and we made ourselves comfortable in the living room. "G, wazzup?" "Bonnie, I had to tell him the other night about Beirut, Lebanon and all about my relationship back then with Jacques." Her eyes widened and about popped out of her head. "G, Oh My God! What did he do? Please tell me everything alright?" I leaned back on the sofa, getting comfortable, looking at her right next to me, "Bonnie, first let me tell you, yes, everything is alright. If it is possible, I think he loves me even more. When I told him, I was not so sure. You almost got a text that night from me because I thought he did not want me after learning about that horrific ordeal. I should have told him before we got married, not concealing it. I was wrong to not tell him until now." "OMG! Gigi, What did he do? Did he hurt you?" "Bon, no, he did not hurt me, he was in shock and checked out. I was hysterical because he was not responding to me and thought he was not going to want me anymore. He just sat there and stared at me, totally blank and vacant. That dark glare was so haunting, lack of any emotion and I thought he was angry and furious, holding back, trying to not explode all over me. I really thought he was done with me. From what I was seeing, I concluded I had my silent answer. I pulled myself together and had my phone in hand ready to text you that I was coming to your room. He reached over me and took the phone out of my hand, finally he said something to me. In the end, he expressed his feelings for me, more than he ever has. I had to tell him because of the way he was reacting every time I saw Jacques and how he felt about him. I was certain I was going to lose my marriage over it. If it ever gets out, his image may be adversely affected and I don't think I can thwart it. The good ole boys will take care of anything they can, but if someone digs deep enough, it's all over. It will be extremely difficult for anyone to find it, but it is still lurks out there. Our love was tested and proved to be strong enough to pull us through it and I am thankful to god it was." "G, did you tell him EV--RY--thing?" "Yeah, pretty much, as extremely difficult as it was." "Did he ask you questions?" "Nope. He said he had everything he needed to know.  Even requested that I arrange an interview with Jacques yesterday and he thanked him for saving my life. It sounds like that went really well." Sternly Bonnie quips, "Ggggg..........., did you tell him about,------ you know?" "Welllllll...... sorta. He's really good at reading between the lines." "G, after all these years, why are you still refusing to share that with him?" I started to well up, tears dripping down my face, "Bonnie, because it still hurts.[whimper] You never get over it, you just cope with it and I cope by not talking about it." Bonnie sitting next to me, engulfs me in her arms, like a mama bear to comfort me from all the emotions being stirred up. I could no longer hold back the flood of tears and I sobbed just thinking about it. Bonnie pulls me back to look into my eyes, "G, pick a time and place to tell him. You have to do that. He's your husband and he needs to know the whole story, all of it. Trust God and everything will be just fine." I nod my head in agreement, using my hands to wipe my tear covered face. "I will, Bonnie. I will. I need to figure out when to do it. You are absolutely correct, I have to tell him. I think he'll be alright with knowing it now. A lot of water has passed under the bridge at this point in time." "G, let's change the subject. What else is going on?" "Oh, Bonnie. Kim will be here shortly to fix my hair and do my makeup for the concert tonight. I have a big surprise for him and he will go crazy about it." "What do you have planned?" "Bonnie, you have to see Kim work her magic. You'll love it. I need to get dressed so I'll be ready for her. Go get ready for the concert and come back here." Bonnie takes off to her room to get ready and I get dressed. I'm all ready and Bonnie comes back with Kim following right behind her. She does my makeup first then my hair.