Mohegan Sun Arena-First Concert

We awake rested and ready for a big day. He has concert rehearsal this afternoon and performance this evening. Bonnie, Steve and I have planned to do some sightseeing and we will meet him back here for dinner in the suite at 6:30 and the show is at 8:00. They will be here for brunch at 12:30. He is awake as he his holding me snug.

"Good Morning Sweetheart." "Baby, I love you so much. Good Morning." Pulling me into him for a hug and kiss, "How's my Baby this morning?" "Oh Sweetheart, feeling loved and blessed in the arms of the one I love. How do you feel this splendid morning?" "Baby, I love you with all my heart. I feel wonderful. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am laying here with you in my arms." He comes in with his soft velvety lips with a tender, wet, and going somewhere kiss.

Cupping me in his arms with his hand on small of my back pressing me into his morning hardness. I reach down to make Mr. Happy, happy, "No Baby, I just want to hold you like this.

Remember, slow down and let it come to us." "So I guess shower sex is out of the question today?" He buries his head in my neck, laughing. "Baby, I didn't say that. Where do you come up with this stuff. Your sense of humor is always on."

He has me so hot and my heat is on his leg, oh yeah, he knows what's going on with me, feeling my wet, dripping sweet spot. "Come on my Studmuffin', let's take a shower then." He just cracks up, belly laughing. "Baby, there is never a dull moment with you around. Studmuffin, huh? Your wish is my command." We roll out of bed and head to the bathroom. Once there, trying to brush my teeth, he is wrapped around me kissing the back of my neck in an effort to make me drip and I'm already hotter than July. "Huh-uh, Studmuffin, to the shower, remember?" He flips me around, "What's with this Studmuffin stuff?" Wrapping my arms around his neck, "Aww, Sweetheart, you don't want to be my Studmuffin?"

Looking into my eyes with his beautiful orbs, "Baby, it just sounds so dirty coming from you." I could not contain myself. Him, of all people, telling me something sounds dirty? I busted out laughing hysterically. I guess it is OK for him to sing about far worse, but heaven forbid I call him my Studmuffin.[dictionary: a sexually attractive (and often sexually active) young man] Perhaps he thinks he's too old to be called that? Nah, never. I thought I was paying him homage to his virality. "Sweetheart, do you know what it means?" "Of course I do." "So, tell me what you think it means then?" "A male prostitute." Oh Sweetheart, heavens no. It means a sexually attractive and often sexually active young man." He smiled and his whole demeanor changed with his chest all puffed out. In his soft, deep voice, "So, you think I'm your Studmuffin?" "Sweetheart, I would never hurt your feelings. That was a compliment. Would you prefer I call you something like P-Studly-Cool?" "Hum, I like the sound of that, Baby." "Ok, Studly. Come on, let's get a shower. Bonnie and Steve will be here soon."

Like all showers, it took way longer than usual, wash you, wash me, pleasure you, pleasure me, wash again, dry, lotion you, pleasure, lotion me, pleasure and finally dressed. I'm sitting putting my stockings on and he kneels down in front of me. "Baby, can I help?" These have the elastic tops and if he helps me, we'll never get out of the bedroom for brunch. "Sweetheart, I love you but we need to get out there and have brunch with Bonnie and Steve. If you help me, we'll never make it out of here, ya know what I mean?"

I lean forward and give him a sweet kiss. He puts his arm around my waist, "Baby, I love you so much. I don't want to leave you today. I want to stay here and make love to you all afternoon." "Aww, Sweetheart. I do too. We have plans and commitments that would not be cool if we backed out of them. You need to rehearse the band and I agreed to go sightseeing with Bonnie and Steve. What time will you be back from rehearsal?" "Baby, I should be back here by 5:00. What are you doing this afternoon?" "We are touring a museum and a couple wineries. I will try to be back by 5:00. I think most of those places will close then so I should not be any later than 5:30. Is that okay?" "Yeah, that will work. I'm sending James to be your bodyguard." "Alright, we need to get out there and welcome Bonnie and Steve. Are you ready?" "Baby, can we skip brunch?" "No, Sweetheart. I promise I'll be back by 5:00. Okay?" " Baby, let help you with your shoes." Caressing my legs and after putting each shoe on, "Baby, you have such gorgeous legs. Perfection, completing the perfect picture."