Final Performance-Manchester England

This trip he performed at small, intimate settings and instead of his famous after-shows, he would sometimes book two performances, devoting all his spare time to me. I enjoyed the performances in these intimate settings as it took me back in time to when those types of places were where most artists began. Toward the end of the trip I received a call from George Henderson with UPI, out of the clear blue sky. George informed me that some disturbing news was hitting the tabloids. Seems that an British artist named Delilah has been seen with Prince and they are speculating that he is 'dating' her. Dating?!?! What the.......?!?! He's married- to me. George sent the articles to me. 

This artist toured with him in Australia a couple years ago and it is true, he did go meet with her a couple days ago about collaborating with him in the future. Those rags are always printing sensational stuff. I chatted with George about what to do and he suggested to let it go- it will die down since there is no truth to it. I thanked George for the heads up, suggesting we get together the next time I'm in NYC. He is out right now doing a soundcheck and should be returning soon. When he arrives back to the penthouse, I'm still in bed resting as he wants me to everyday. 

He crawls in bed with me and greets me with soft, wet kisses. "So Sweetheart, who's this Delilah you've been seen with?" He furrows his eyebrows, shoots me a look that is not right. Kinda like the cat who ate the canary. "Nothing Babe, she toured with us a couple years ago and she wanted me to hear a new song. That's all." "Well, have you checked your laptop?" "No, what's up?" "Well, seems you are 'dating' her now." He flies out of bed to his laptop. The night he did meet up with her, he was out almost all night; I was not happy or thrilled about that. I told him then, boundaries are what you have to respect now. The press and paparazzi are on high alert, someone caught him out that night with her- now they are running with it. 

He is furious about the tabloids and it is fueling my disapproval of him being dismissive about it and out all night. "Sweetheart, you are married now; you have to watch out for the crap they will use to exploit you." He assured me he was not going to see her again but she was sending him some songs for a collaboration, telling me he planned to do that without any face to face contact to appease me. He knows I'm right, it could adversely affect his image.

We leave for Manchester to get ready for the last concert, then we will be heading home immediately afterwards. Everything has been sent to the private plane for the trip back to MPLS. When we arrive at the venue, everything was set to go off. I waited with him in the dressing room as usual. When it was time, my bodyguard, Zada escorted me out to the sitting area where we were sitting just left of the stage and near the side exit where the limos are lined up. This is the last time I will have Zada with me. We enjoyed a good time together during our stay and I told her we would be back in a couple months- looking forward to seeing her again. 

The concert starts and about ½ way through, he notices Delilah in the audience and invites her on stage. As I sit there, I watch the body language- it was over the top and more than I could take. She was rubbing all over him and he was more than enjoying it. I looked at Zada and said, "I've watched enough of this girl using my husband as a stripper pole- we are out of here, NOW!" I quickly got up, she escorted me out to a waiting limo where I instructed her to have the driver take me to the airport.