Paisley Park-Prince POV

We return to Paisley and she is doing much better. The rest she got at the new house seemed to help immensely. First thing this morning she is in her work-mode. I leave her to do her thing with the maintenance of Paisley. She is so talented, I know she'll figure it out. I've always managed my money well, but I call the investor to make sure there is no shortfall. He assures me the money is building in revenue, so no worries. I call her on the way to her office, just breathing heavily into the phone to let her know it's me. She snaps at me to get to her office, but I'm already there. She hates to be kept waiting so I love to make her wait because she is so sexy when I get her riled up.

I kiss her and it is all I can do to contain myself, but she is working hard on all this and I need to hear what she has uncovered. She is so professional about it, giving me a proposal to overhaul the HVAC system along with other improvements. I gave her approval to move ahead on all that needs to be done. Then she asks me if she can manage the building. I never in a million years imagined she could handle something like building maintenance/management. I just discovered another facet to my beautiful gem of a wife. Of course, I told her to do it. I hate that kind of esoteric stuff and this will free me up to concentrate on other things that are so much more fun. 

Good lord, her sense of humor never stops. She informs me she is billing me for her work and sex! I know she is just playing with me on that. All I want is to take her right now. She's so sexy when she's working, I just want her. She insists on lunch first then some afternoon delight. I had to make sure she is fed after hearing her stomach roar so loudly. A-n-t-i-c-i-p-a-t-i-o-n! I could hardly engage in conversation with her at lunch, wanting to get it over with, then take her for our romantic interlude. She stops at her office to drop off some paperwork knowing I can hardly wait any longer. 

She is in rare form, refusing to go with me. Then she cracks she feels like a love doll and she's going to buy me one that looks like her. That just crushed me having her think I look at her like that. NEVER!! She is the most precious gift to me and I never want her to feel that way. 'Nelson, slow your butt down. She's no love doll and needs to know you love her.' I apologize to her and slow it all down. She seems satisfied with that. I make love to her over and over showing her all my love. I really hate to go to rehearsal, but I have to make sure the 3rdeyegirls are good for our stay in London. They are a fine tuned machine and I think today and maybe tomorrow will be all we need to polish it off. I walk her back to her office, reluctantly leaving her to head off to rehearsal, but I'll see her for dinner and I can hardly wait! 

I drive the band hard this afternoon and they perform like clockwork. They are great- a well oiled machine. After dinner we just need a couple hours and done. When we break for dinner, I call my wife and request her presence to dine with me. Well, she just played that for all it was worth, getting me so hot. I blazed to catch her before dinner and I heard the elevator door. I waited for the door to open and grabbed her immediately, pushing her back into the elevator. I'm going to have dessert before dinner. I feasted on her and she took it to another level each and every time. 

I really wanted her to come back to rehearsal with me so it will go more quickly and I can spend the evening with her. She insisted on making me a sweet treat. She's probably making me some of her 'out of this world' killer brownies. She convinces me to give her time to make a surprise for me, so I walk her to her office once again and kiss her good-bye. She handed me an envelope as I left. Opening it as I walk into rehearsal, I see it's a bill for our afternoon sex!  She was not kidding about that. I storm back to her office. She got me really upset- I'm angry at her! She's my wife, I don't have to pay for sex! Good lord, is she serious? She explains, in her kind and sensitive manner that she was just making a point. I was trying to listen but I could not past her suggestion of dragging me off to a closet. That was so hot! She is being professional and respectful. I know I need to follow her lead and do the same, but she is exuding sexy, HOT! I need to contain myself. I head back to rehearsal in anticipation of her joining us. I will end the rehearsal when she arrives to spend the rest of the evening with her. I plan to sing her a song to communicate just how much I love her.