Wedding (Part 2)

Just as we got it all together, Kirk brought my flowers and Cathy's. He was going to escort Cathy with him and the girls were going to help me get down there. When Kirk delivered our flowers, he said, "Gigi, you look like a what dreams are made of. A fairy-tale princess going to meet her Prince." That big guy just sat down and cried. The girls got him back together and it was all I could do to not cry and mess up my makeup. He took Cathy and gave instructions to the girls.

We went down about 15 mins later

We went down about 15 mins later. That was the longest 15 min of my life. They get me down there and I was doing really well. They joked with me to keep me from crying. I told them about the hospital when he said "Come to me,Baby" and they just fell out laughing. I said, "When I smile on my way down the aisle, you will be the only ones that know what I'm thinking." I got into position and saw everyone. When Morris cued up and played the procession music, the guys and Cathy walked up, turned and faced me. I took a deep breath and started down the aisle. I was entranced on him. He was looking at me, you know that look, and I just kept putting one foot in front of the other. When I got almost ½way, he opened his arms and as much as I tried to think about the hospital the more difficult it became for me to walk. I could not move forward anymore. I was stuck. He came down the aisle towards me. When he finally got to me he wrapped his arms around me, I almost melted right there. He whispered in my ear, "Baby, now our love has come full circle. I love you. Please come with me and become my wife." I stood there for a brief moment and then he escorted me upfront.

We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of GIGI and Prince in matrimony. We shall have the privilege of witnessing the extraordinary love and friendship of this beautiful couple on this lovely afternoon, and we, as their family and friends,can show our love for them as they have done for us. So, without further ado, let us begin to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, the uniting of two into one through that most sacred of vows, marriage.

Prince:In 1984 your heart spoke to me like no other. That connected us to start this journey. Over time we became Best Friends. We shared all our secrets, thoughts and desires as best friends do. When I see you,hear your voice, or even touch you , I feel a peace and tranquility like never before. I feared I would only write and sing about those feelings, but did experience them with you. God answered my prayer by sending you to me in January. I gave you my heart when I realized you were the one. I am so thankful you accepted it. You now hold my heart along with everything that goes with it until death separates us.Thank you for the joy and happiness you have brought me and what is yet to come on this journey. With you, I have found my way home.

GiGi: Somehow I always knew I loved you, it just took time to realize it.Our souls connected at the start of this journey so, so many years ago, never to be separated. You are my Best Girlfriend. We shared everything that best friends do. When I accepted your heart, I told you that all I needed was your love. You gave that to me and so much more. I feel your love all around me that gives me peace and comfort.I promise to continue to honor and cherish you for the rest of my life, until death separates us. You have given me more joy and love than I ever expected in a lifetime. I cannot wait to see what the rest of this journey brings. You complete me.

Prince and Gigi, as the two of you come into this marriage uniting you as husband and wife, and as you this day affirm your faith and love for one another, I would ask that you always remember to cherish each other as special and unique individuals, that you respect the thoughts, ideas and suggestions of one another. Be able to forgive, do not hold grudges, and live each day that you may share it together– as from this day forward you shall be each others home, comfort and refuge, your marriage strengthened by your love and respect.

I heard the ceremony, but I was in a purple haze. We got to our vows I was able to do it from memory. We exchanged our rings.When I heard the minister say, I introduce you to Mr & Mrs Prince Rogers Nelson, it was like a weight had been lifted and it was over.We kissed each other so passionately it was almost embarrassing. The crowd erupted in cheers and applause. There was not a dry eye in the house. We went back down the aisle together. It was much easier this direction than the last.

A/N-Please vote. Send comments. I would like to know how you like the wedding. Thanks for reading my story.