Wedding Reception

Cathy whisked me off to wardrobe to get the hoop skirt off. We had just got that done and he appeared. 

Hoop Skirt and Bustier

(Hoop skirt removed/crinoline stays)

Wedding Veil

(Removed for reception)

Cathy excused herself and we were alone. He came over too me and put his arms around me. He hugged me and I could feel his love and warmth. He said to me, "Baby, You took my breath away and I was so starstruck.  I almost passed out.   Kirk had to slap me on the back to snap me out of it.   I had to come and get you and take you up with me.   I could not resist the urge to just do it. You stopped like you were frozen there, I had to come rescue you. Your heart just spoke to me and said"Come to me". What happened? Are you OK?"   I took a deep breath.  I don't even know what happened. I just could not move. I was not crying or loosing my composure, so I thought. I just could not take another step. It was like when he opened his arms to me, my body just said, 'come and get me', and said, "I think so." He was really concerned as to what happened to me. He said, "I love you.  What happened?" I said, "I don't know. It just felt like I was suddenly standing in quick sand." He hugged me and said, "Oh Baby, I'm so sorry. I wanted you to enjoy this." I said, "I'm OK now." He sat down and pulled me to his lap. He was relieved I was OK now. He just held me with his arms around me. It felt good to feel him. Then a knock on the door, Kirk said, "Everyone's moved to the reception.   Whenever you are ready."   Kirk looked concerned. He asked, "Is everything OK. P told him we'll be down shortly."  He took the back of his hand and ran it up and down my jawline.   He said,"Are you OK now?" I felt like I was back to normal at this point.Now, the man holding me,   I cannot say the same thing about because we all know, there is nothing normal about him. [laughing] I said,"Yes, I'm ready to go greet our guests." We stood up and he embraced me again. He said, "Baby, I could just bypass this reception and start the honeymoon right now." I said, "Sweetheart,  it will be a little while longer." He pulled me in and we kissed. I patted my hand across the front of his pants, and he snickered. I said, "Just a while longer." He said, "Baby, don't start something you can't finish." I said, "I will later, later." He knew I was back and we went down to the reception."