Reflections

I'm waking from our restful nap, my face is pressed to his neck absorbing the scent of lavender that exudes from his pores, his special smell. He doesn't sleep as much as he should, I know any movement I make will wake him. Laying still allows him to get more needed rest especially now with all the emotions running high on overdrive. Looking down, I see his hands on me emitting his unique warm touch on me. Those gifted hands and everything they do, from playing all those musical instruments to carefully orchestrating me like one of those instruments. To think those hands and everything that goes along with them are all mine. The thoughts of all that beholds, my breath shudders causing him to stir with the slightest movement. His sleep is always light and the slightest any movement can wake him, I freeze to observe further. Breathing his steady wisps of warm air across my hair and forehead indicates he is probably still sleeping. Wrapped up in each others arms, pressed tightly together what little I can see is such perfection. We fit each other so perfectly like two peas in a pod. 

"Babe you awake?" his voice skips in tone. Damn, I was hoping he was still asleep, "Um-hum" I mutter as I lean back to look at him. "Just resting Sweetheart." Shifting to plant his elbow in to brace his head in his hand, "So, whatcha thinkin bout?" His voice still a little groggy from sleep. "Oh, nothing much, admiring perfection." A gentle smile crosses his sleepy face, the ends of his lips turned up, his eyes brighten up with a spark in them. "Ah, you like whatcha see? Is it makin ya hot?" 

My eyes fall closed at the touch of his warm hand traveling up my thigh, "All the time, Sweetheart. All the time." Laying me back he comes over on top covering me with his body. His kisses to my lips are soft and gentle before he moves to my neck with more intensity. Finding all the sweet spots to cause rumblings in my throat. He knows exactly where to go and what to do to get all the responses he loves to hear and feel me come undone beneath him over and over again. Only until he's satisfied with hearing his name enough does he descend to his haven and home, stopping at all the sweet spots along the way. He has me writhing in wanton desire as he continues to trace all the crevices and folds before he latches his lips on my bud. 

Muttering "Mine, so beautiful. All mine." Not only does he have talented hands but his mouth and tongue can vie for equal favor. Feeling that full facial beard on my most sensitive spots and thighs brings me quaking quicker than usual. This time is more intense tipping me to full ecstasy so many times by his hands and mouth, as always, I've lost count in my delirium. I keep trying to pull him up to me to pleasure him, "Not yet Baby, I'm not finished with you. Right now my pleasure is pleasuring you." 

Finally, after lord knows how many times he watched me cum, he allows me to pull him up to me, kissing me with my nectar slathered all over him. Tasting myself on his mouth makes me go into hyper-mode knowing how much he enjoyed his time spent down there worshiping what is only his. Cradling his hips between my thighs, he enters with just his tip, teasing my sweet spot until I cum again saturating him. He seems amazed how wet I always am for him. Stroking slow and deliberate, up, down and all around to make sure he touches every sensitive part of me and feels every response from my walls. "Sweetheart..." 

"Huh-uh," he exhales into my mouth, sinking deeper inside my core, "Not yet." My walls grip around him tighter, he throws his head back, thrusting with speed and force. Our hips rocking in unison, releasing that deep belly roar until we both leave this planet for parts unknown. When we return to earth and able to speak, "Baby, what is it you do to me to send me like that?" I know what I do but I'm not spilling it, so I shrug like I don't. He is so into it, he can feel what I do, but not how. When I see his head drop back I know he's checked out and releasing all control to me...it's that exact moment I know he is completely mine and I take full advantage of it. It is the same when I totally bear my heart, soul, mind, body...everything to him and I'm all his. I'll never know what he does to me... yet, I'll never tell what I do to him. That is the splendor of our love.