Montreux Jazz Festival

Montreux Jazz Festival 2013

We have arrived in Montreux at the Grand Hotel. I am so excited for the next few days. Bonnie and Steve are here and I could not want for a better weekend. He has us dropped off in the front of the hotel. So many people are coming and going,we won't be noticed by the paparazzi. I texted Bonnie that we are here. They are going to make their way back to the hotel from their walking jaunt exploring the surroundings. She said she would text me when they get back. I told her to go to the front desk and they will get them up to our suite. We navigate across the lobby directly to the VIP elevator and it goes straight to the penthouse. The elevator door opens, WOW! What a beautiful view. There is a wrap around balcony and the size of the suite, over the top. I asked, "What do you have planned to do in this suite?" He says, "Baby, I have an after party planned for Saturday and Sunday nights. I like to have friends and other celebs over to have a good time." I said, "Sounds like fun. Will there be entertainment?" He says, "Just the piano. Mainly, we will have breakfast for everyone. I have pancakes for both nights." I asked about dinner tonight. He told me we were going to a seafood place that has VIP private seating. Bonnie texted me and they are on their way up. I am so excited to see her and Steve. The elevator door opens and there they are. A butler came up with them and he ordered a wine for us to drink before dinner. We went out on the balcony to take in the view. It was spectacular. Steve and Prince are both sports nuts so they had no trouble talking about sports. I got a chance to walk with Bonnie around to the other side and talk a bit with her.  Always the mama bear, she is worried about me and the surgery. I asked her what they were doing next week? She said, "We are going to Geneva in case you need me. We have never been here before so there will be a lot we can see and do. Our plans are to go from there to London, then back home. If you need me in anyway, we can stay. I told Steve I have to do this for you, Gigi." Checking to make sure the guys are doing OK, I tell Bonnie. "I am really scared and worried. Thanks for being there, Bonnie. I'm not as worried for myself, I'm more worried for him. I will be well taken care of but if there is the slightest hiccup he may freak out. He did the last time and he called Cathy, but she's not here this time. I am so happy you are staying. I was going to ask you to, just in case. He acts like this is a trip to Epcot and is all excited about it. [smh]I know this is not going to be as easy as he thinks." The guys are walking around to the side where we are. I tell her we'll talk more about it over the weekend. 

We go out to dinner at a lake side restaurant and have a wonderful time

We go out to dinner at a lake side restaurant and have a wonderful time. Most of the restaurants have VIP seating so we had very private dining area. It was so nice to have a view looking over the lake. He has rehearsal tomorrow afternoon. We make plans to go sightseeing tomorrow while he's working. I get to go out complete with a body guard. Bonnie and Steve will get the pleasure of seeing that in action. They will come up to the Penthouse for lunch at noon and we will leave for our fun filled day from there. Arriving back to the hotel, we parted ways in the lobby. The elevator ride up to the penthouse was quiet. I am feeling the effects of jet lag, big time. I ask him if he would like a cup of coffee and he said yes. He is on his laptop sending instructions to his assistant for tomorrow. I hand him his coffee and told him I'd meet him on the terrace balcony. I wonder how to start my conversation with him. I have to find out what he expects to happen with this surgery. I have to get across to him that this I not going to be as easy as the last one. He joins me at the settee on the balcony and pulls me in close and says, "Baby, what did you want to talk to me about?" Collecting my thoughts, I say, "What do you think next week is going to be like?" He says, "Baby, I know next week is going to be hard on you. The first couple of days you will be out of it. The room is as nice as this one and you will love it. I will take care of you so don't worry. I love you." I said, "I love you and I know you will take care of me. That is why I am concerned. Do you have any idea what you do to me? " Innocently, he shakes his head no. I take his hands in mine. In a soft voice, loving voice I say, "Well, let me tell you. You just ooze sexuality all the time. Just looking at you gets me aroused. I am in a constant state of arousal. Your look, your voice, your scent, your touch sends me into tidal waves of my own private tropical vacation. I know you feel that connection too. You are always ready. Like right now. How are we going to control that?" He wraps his arms around me, kissing me with a slow passionate kiss. I have another tidal wave in my panties. He says, "Baby, I had no idea you were experiencing those same feelings that strongly. You do all those things to me too. You are right, we may have some problems. I love you. I feel your love running thru me when I am close to you. Now, I understand why you thought I would treat you differently. I promise you nothing will change. Our love will get us thru this because we are stronger now.  Please don't worry." He frames my face in his hands, as he trailed a kiss ever so slow and gentle. Our kiss progressed to a gentle,stronger passion. I was nearly out of breath when we parted. I felt a calmness yet an overwhelming urgency for more. He stands, taking my hand to lead me to the bedroom. Lightly brushed his fingers across my shoulders, letting the straps of my dress fall. Pulling me into a tender embrace, his lips caressed mine as we tumbled onto the bed. He looked deep into my eyes and said "I love loving you. You give my life meaning and make me complete."Slowly, we took turns to remove each others clothing, until all that separated us was my excited breathing blowing gently on his chest.  Running his hands down my vivacious body, my moans grew even louder.He says, "Baby, it is such a turn on to know you are my wife. The things I'm gonna do, you are gonna beg." Our bodies and souls just meld together and are meant to do this. I invite him into my joy trail with his thrusts timed in perfect sync to our moans o fpleasure. He leaves his home to say, "Baby, you are gonna beg for me." His fingers lightly danced over my body causing shivers and trembling. He kissed and licked every part of my body watching me agonize with every touch. I begged for him to enter into my heat, but he refused. I said, "I need a heaver touch, please stop teasing me!" He just smiled and with a devilish laugh said, "Baby, I told you I was gonna make you beg." I was so tormented I tried to flip him but he resisted. I finally got over on him and whispered in his ear, "You have no idea how much I love you and what I'm going to do to you." I bounced on him arching my back to get him deeper into my core, moaning with each thrust, I grasped my head as I ran my fingers thru my hair. Looking thru my eye lashes, I see his eyes wide and entranced on me. I moaned louder and louder with anticipation of  fulfillment. I heard him say, "Baby, you are my beautiful soul."My breathing became heaver as I screamed his name. He pulled me down to him and said, "Sing Baby, Sing" as he kissed and filled me with pleasure. I exhaled in release as he continued to kiss me. We devoured each other in kisses with our consuming love. He gathered me up and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his love and peace flow thru me.