Curacao North Sea Jazz (Part 2)

Prince-POV

I can hardly keep it to myself where we are staying in Curacao but I want to surprise her. I hope she likes the villa we will be staying in. It is nice and private for us to enjoy each other for a couple days. She is so easy to please but I can't wait to see the look on her face when they take us to the villa. I know she loves the house in Turks/Caicos, but this is a special because it is a concert and we usually get a penthouse or luxury suite. We arrive and the staff greets us, while she is looking around taking it all in. When they say our villa, there it is, 'that look' on her face. It was worth it just for that. She is hard to impress, I think I just did. I can't wait to see the performers tonight, I am excited to see them, especially with her. We see Diana Ross then over to the Gladys Knight concert and I see Esparanza Spaulding. I went over to talk to her and when I turnaround, there she is with that foreign correspondent we saw in Montreux. I get a bad vibe from him, but I have to not let it show or she will kill me. He is tall, dark and very handsome. Yes, I'm jealous of him. Watching her with him, it is different than the others and they have something special the others don't have with her. I wonder what it is. I'll have to make her forget him as quick as possible. All I can say, he is really smooth, too smooth.She is so diverse and multifaceted when it comes to music, liking a wide range of music and by far is my #1 supporter. If it was not true that I give the best show, she would not hesitate to tell me so and I'm so happy she thinks my shows are the best. Good gawd she loves that private pool. We were just sitting there on the pool deck and all of a sudden she decides to take a midnight dip. Of course I had to join her and we had some amazing sex in the pool, she is right, we don't use our pool near enough. Using our pool could be another experience we need to explore more. We had a wonderful time and got the chance to take in some nice rest/relaxation/romance/recreation as well. 

(Back to Turks and Caicos House)

 I called ahead to have the staff transform the master suite when we go out to the beach to have our dinner in the pergola. I want it to be so romantic she will forget anything about that smooth French guy. When we get to the beach cabana and she tells me she does not have any of the surgery supports on, I about died. I can see why she wanted to take a nap without them, but that really restricted what I wanted to do, I did get a chance to check out the new girls better. They look and feel fabulous, more desirable than the previous ones. She has sensations in them I thought would have been all lost with the surgery and she was surprised as well. This is great, she has feeling along with sensitive areas and they feel so real. I hated her having to have surgery again, and I will always feel incredibly guilty about it, but the results are exceptional. She is so cool about the whole thing,inviting me to explore and check them out fully. I had to exercise tremendous restraint because she had no support on. It was hard, but it will be even sweeter later. The dinner in the pergola was wonderful, kudos to the staff making the master suite so beautiful and inviting. I got her to take a bath and OMG! She gave me that hand job that was out of this world. I thought I'd never experience it again. She has some moves that are just indescribable. She noticed my hip pain and limp. I have to be careful, she is very intuitive and will catch it even if I have a slightest miss step. I hope she won't nag me go to the Dr when we get back. I know they want to do more surgery and I'm not in for that again. Now that she's got the book done, I'll have to figure something else for her to do. She has her foundation and perhaps she can work on my charities as well. Right now all I want to do is love her because she is so special and all I think about night/day. Music sometimes, and it always relates to her.I just cannot think about anything but her, she is never off my mind.

The Dr appointment did not go as we had hoped for. She wants to get back to our sexual relationship as it was before, but the Dr told me to take it slow and easy so we don't end up having surgery again. I would die 1000 times if I cause her more surgery. I told her another week or so and I think she'll be OK with that. I just have to show her how much I love her and she is so sensitive to everything, to my touch, my voice, my look. And when I look at her, whew, it just sends me to the moon and back. Then her sultry voice, oh my that is what really seals the deal. The depth of our love is inexplicable and the intensity is so strong it sends me further into space than I've ever been before. This love keeps getting deeper and stronger every time we make love. I love her so much and no woman has ever held my heart like she has. I know,without any doubt, she is The One. The one I have waited my whole life for and now she is mine. I love to hold her and we have never been apart all these months. I cannot imagine not having her with me every night. It is intoxicating waking up with her in my arms and the wonderful feeling she fills me with.