New Years Day Evening-Part 2

We arrive at the master suite and it is so gorgeous. I just stand there and take it all in. Thinking, I hope they brought plenty of sheets on board. If this is our 2nd Honeymoon, we are going to spew a lot of biologicals on them and then some, not that we don't already. I touch the sheets on the bed, those are Frette sheets and they are oh, so soft. He usually insists on those and only that brand. Standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, kissing me softly on the nape of my neck, "Baby, let's try out the bathtub." "Sure Sweetheart, I'd love to have some bath time with you." 

We head to the bathroom and it is just over the top

We head to the bathroom and it is just over the top. He starts the bathwater and asks to undress me as he usually does, "Baby, is it alright if I unwrap you tonight?" "Unwrap?" "Baby, you are my beautiful gift, I always love to unwrap you." "Are you going to let me unwrap you, Sweetheart?" "Of course, Baby. Just be gentle." I roll my eyes at him. "Baby, don't start that. We may not make it to the bath." "Sweetheart, are you taunting me?" As my dress falls to the floor and I tip his shirt over his shoulders, I unbutton his pants and unzip them, Mr Happy pops out of his bondage. "Well, hello there, how's my favorite appendage tonight?" He cracks up laughing, putting his arms around me picking me up, "Baby, how do you come up with all this stuff to wisecrack? It's never a dull moment with you." I take his pants and slip them down as I sink to my knees. Removing his shoes for him and he toes his pants to the side, he grabs my hand, trying to pull me back up. "Baby, I'm not done unwrapping you." "I know Sweetheart. I'm not done unwrapping you." "Ooo Baby, what are you thinking of?" "Oh,Sweetheart, I get to taste what I unwrapped before I'm done." He shivered, gulped and closed his eyes. I swiped my tongue over his left knee and continued to work my way up with my hands on the back of his legs, kneading and skipping my nails to hear rumbles of,  ohhh, ahhh" escape his lips. When I reached his waist, he kept flexing Mr Happy to get my attention. I pass over him and proceeded to continue down his right leg. "Oh Baby, please?" "Huh-uh." I got down to his knee and he is shaking and shivering. I take his hardness lightly in the palm of my hand and press it to my cheek, caressing it with my face like a plush toy. He is trembling and about to loose it. "Baby, what are you doing to me? Please, please?" I kiss his hardness and skim my soft, warm lips over the tip. He shuddered and a gasp rumbled from his throat, the sound I wanted to hear. As soon as I heard that, I grabbed his throbbing member hard and slipped my inviting mouth over the length, sealing my lips around it. Holding the base with my thumb and index finger, I cupped his jewels with the remaining fingers knowing my next move would send him on outta there. I played with the jewels until he grasped my head with his hands. Looking up, he was in the zone. I took my other hand and wrapped it around and popped him deep into my warm, inviting mouth. Good gawd, he shot so hard I almost aspirated, but I managed to stroke him out to completion, tasting all of his sweet juices. I licked and licked his length, as he was twitching with the after shock. I massaged his jewels of manliness to make sure he would be relaxed for another round. Sometimes, two hands is better than one especially when both are mine. I patted him softly, "Sweetheart, how ya feelin' now?" Voice shuddering, "Baby, what did you do to me? That was spec-tac-ular." I seductively ran my tongue over my lips, "If you'd watch in the mirrors, you might figure it out."