New Year's Eve-Day

I wake up with him spread eagle on top of me, sound asleep! This is taking the meaning "Body Pillow" to whole different level. I hate to wake him up, but with all the pressure of him on top of me, I have to pee and this is not helping. Jez-o-pete, how am I going to get out from under him without waking him up? Well, if I don't want to pee the bed, I'm gonna have to wake him up. I'll try just gently touching him to see if he responds to me. I run my hands down his back and a breathy moan escapes his lips. Whispering sultry, soft, "sweetheart?" Nothing. I circle my hands up to his shoulders and down his arms. His breath rumbles again. "sweetheart?" Nothing. Good thing he is not a large man, I think I can roll him over if I have to. One more time, I run my hands up his back, across his shoulders and down his arms. Nothing, but another raspy mumble. He has me pinned down like some sorta wrestling move, with his head is buried into my neck and I am in agony having to pee really bad now. An octave louder, "Sweetheart?" Still nothing. Let me see if I can grab his butt. Here we go, I skim my hands down his back slowly and get to his butt, they are like a pair of cantaloupe melons, maybe honeydew. I have my hands on his butt and just flexing my fingers to see if he responds. "Sweetheart?" in my softest, sultry voice. He lightly kisses my neck, I can hardly feel it and it may be habit in his sleep. "Are you awake, Sweetheart?" Nothing. Going for it, I grab his butt good and squeeze 'em lightly. "Hum, Baby." "Sweetheart, get off me. NOW! I have to go pee." He rolls off of me and I shoot outta there like a rocket to the bathroom. I wonder if he was awake and just messing with me? Hum? I get back to bed and he is full on awake. Told ya. It is the bewitching hour and he is looking at me with those come hither eyes. "Baby, you okay?" "I am now. How do you feel?" "I feel so much better. Thank you for taking care of me. I love you." "Sweetheart, I am glad you're feelin' better. I took care of you because you are my everything and I had to make sure nothing would happen to you. I love you." His hand slipping up my thigh to my center and feel my legs slide apart like he pressed the open button. "Open Sesame, Sweetheart." He cracks up laughing, "Baby, your sense of humor never, ever stops. I love you more and more." I take my hand and move his face toward mine, "Sweetheart, I'm going to kiss you, but if I get sick, we are going to have to swear off swapping spit." He just roars in laughter and rolls me all over the bed. He lands on top of me, again, looking down at me, "Baby, I'm never gonna stop kissing you." He crashed into my lips and the sparks ignited until I was seeing fireworks. All at once, there was nothing in my universe but him kissing, touching, nibbling and exploring every inch of my body with his lips, his tongue and his hands. The bliss sent an earthquake straight to my core, causing me to teeter on the brink of transcendence. The tingle in my neck, arms and hands; the tightening of my belly when a wave of lightning engulfed it; the escape of moisture as it saturated me, swelled me. My passion was urgent, desperate and crucial, but he forced me to yield to his slow pace, his unhurried touch, bringing me again, and again, to the edge of rapture and then denying me, until I mercifully begged for it, screaming his name. Slow love......... His lips devoured mine, his tongue explored my mouth, my neck and my collarbone. His tongue found my breasts, torturing them until a throaty rumble, I moaned in need. Using his knee to move my legs open further, he entered my luscious, sweet, dripping heaven. I yelped with his entrance and writhed with the sensations engulfing me. Every slow stroke hitting my g-spot, I arched my back, sinking into the bed to take him deeper into my core; my legs wrapped around his thighs pulling him closer into me. Focused on him, our eyes entranced on each other. I could hold off no longer with his thrusts, I released into full rapture and I could feel his pulsating rapture filling my space. He collapsed on top of me, his breath was labored and short, as was mine. Pulling me with him over to the side; still connected inside me, we gazed into each other's eyes, looking at each other in silence and awe. It was one of those moments where speech was unnecessary, everything had been communicated in a lover's conversation. The physical and emotional connection was so strongly felt and everything we wanted to say had just been spoken; enveloped in each other's arms. The love and peace flowed like a raging river between us with that connection to each other's heart and soul. I nuzzled into his neck and kissed him soft and gentle. Tranquility fell over us, as we drift off into another blissful slumber.