Chapter 16-The Atfershow

As we drive down the road, I notice this is not the way home. I said, "Where are we going?" He said, "I want to show you something. You will see." OK, whatever. I just sat back and said, 'what do you have planned then?' He said, "Nothing baby, I just want you to see something." I said, "OK" Before I know it he pulls up to a vacant piece of property. It's not very cold tonite and he says, "Do you recognize it?" I said,"Yes, I do. This is where to brought me in the Prowler." "Yes"he said. He continued and said, "Do you feel OK?" I nodded my head that I was OK. He gets out and goes back to the trunk and pulls something out. He comes around to my door and opens it. He has two blankets in his hands. He helps me out and says, "Let's go out here and just sit a few minutes." I said, 'OK as long as I don't get too cold.' He said, "Baby, I'll keep you warm. I want you to see this." So he picks a spot and puts one blanket down and then gets me over on it and helps me sit down. Then he sits down and puts the other blanket around us as we cuddle close. He points up to the sky at the stars. He says, "Those were us up there. Two stars that floated around for 50some years. Then this week, those two stars have collided. See that bright star over there. That's us. We are a brighter star now. Baby, I've been thinking about this and this is the best way I can describe how I feel. You said you wanted to talk to me tonight, so there is what I have for you. I also would like you to come on tour with me. I have a string of dates here in the US/Canada and then to Europe.  I want you by my side. I promise I will not pressure you.  I just want to have you with me. Please, you can choose which you want to come to or not. It is just so boring when I tour, I want some company.' Then he said, 'have you thought about the surgeries?' I pondered all this. This was a lot to digest. I said, 'I will travel with you as much as you want me but how are we going to work in those surgeries?' He said he would talk to the surgeon and see if it will be OK for me to travel. He said, 'that way I can take care of you too.' I said, "OK, this will give me plenty of time to see if we can do this. I just am worried about the surgeries." He said, "one thing at a time, babe." I said, "I think this is doable. I like this idea. This way I can see you on a day to day basis and see what my life will be like in the long term. I like this." He grabbed me and we locked lips. We really sucked some face out there and it warmed me right up. He said, "Are we good now?"I replied, "Yes, yes we are." He then said, "Are your ready to go home?" I said, 'I already found my way there'. He just embraced me and kissed me again and again. He said, "That's what I wanted to hear, Baby. Are you ready to go then?" I said, 'yes, I am getting too cold. Take me back, please." So we loaded up in the car and got back to Paisley. He took me inside and we went upstairs. When we arrive at the apartment, he stops and looks at me. He says to me,"Baby, I want to love you tonight. I want to make love to you. Are you OK with that?"  'I am OK if you need to keep it slow.'  'I can show you slow love another way if you would like?' I wrapped my arms around him and whispered in his ear, "You can take me anyway you want me. Tonite baby I'm yours." He took my hand and lead me to the master suite. Has asked softly, "Baby, can I undress you tonite?"I shook my head in agreement. He pulled my tunic off over the top of my head. He then had me sit on the bed and took my boots off. Then had me stand up and took my leggings off. I was now in my underwear.He sat me back down on the bed and began to kiss me softly on my neck and collarbone. He wrapped his arms around me and took my bra off. He then had me stand for him to work on my panties. He kissed me and kissed my belly. I started to work on undressing him. I pulled his jacket and got that off. Now, I sat in his lap and unbuttoned his shirt and got that off. He was intent on what was next. I stood up and he took my panties off. I had him stand and undid his button and zipper. Mr Happy was ready and came flying out. I took his pants off and had him sit back on the bed. He was moaning 'OH MY, OH MY,' when I straddled him put his hardness in me. He was holding me tight as we fell back on the bed. He was so aroused, I hardly got any strokes and he came and came hard. I came too, he was centered right on my G-spot. It was true bliss. As we laid there, he said, "Baby that was such a turn on, I'm sorry I came so fast. I promised you slow but I just could not control it." I said, "I know, this time, I was controlling it.  You don't have to apologize. Was that good for you sweetheart?" He grabbed me and rolled in the bed laughing, "What a woman! This is why I love you so much. Baby, you are so, so special." He then said, "Let's take a bath, please?" I said, 'sure'. So, we went into the bathroom and he turned on the water. He poured all kinds of salts and bubbles.  I said, 'Oh that smells so luscious .' He said, "You like it Baby?"I said 'yes, it is so heavenly'.  He then helped me in and he climbed in behind me. We just laid there, holding each other and soaked. It felt so good, so comfortable, so right. I can have him hold me forever. He picked up the wash cloth and washed me all over. I was just putty in his hands. He said, let's get out and dry off. He went first. I watched him thru my false eyelashes and I just could not get enough of that beautiful man. He got me out and started to dry me. He got to my chest and just shook his head, and said 'that is just wrong. I'm going to fix that'. I said, "Sweetheart, I know you will. I love you." He finished drying me and then he applied a silky sweet smelling lotion all over me. I did the same to him. We are now ready to return to bed. He picks me up and carries me to bed. He whispers in my ear, "Are you ready for some more lovin'? I want you so much right now Baby." I said 'what ever you want Sweetheart'. He is so gentle and tender with me. I just love the way he loves me. This time this time the loving was all about me. We fell fast asleep in each others arms with him humming a familiar song in my ear. I just love that. My own rock superstar with a beautiful voice. 

Prince-POV

Oh my, I had no idea those surgeries are so disfiguring to women. I almost lost it and cried when I saw those scars. God, she did not do anything to deserve that. I will help her and get it fixed. The plastic surgeon told me that so many are like that and there is no reason for it with technology, even 10 years ago, to do that to women. He thinks those other surgeons are deliberately disfiguring women in an act of revenge of some kind. I am so glad she is letting me help her. I hope she does not think I'm doing this for me, I'm doing this for her. I want her whole again. I hope she knows this. Good thing I knew just the surgeon to take her to and they made time for us. Thank you God. She was really HOT in that outfit tonight. I just could not help myself. I love her and I want to show her off. I'm over all the hide and seek games with the press. I have to let some of this crap go that is bogging my life down. She is comfortable in the limelight. I just hope the press is not disrespectful about her. She may not look like my "type" and she is white and not black, but I love her and she is all mine. She is beautiful inside and out in my eyes and that is all that counts. Whoa! She is a strong woman and does not hesitate to say her mind. I thought she was going to blow a gasket about putting her up on stage to show her off.  I do see her concerns. She is totally correct. If they say negative things about her, I will have a hissy fit and I have to keep that in check or she will retaliate back at me. I have to keep my cool at least around her if they do. I don't want to go around with her because I think this is the first time in my life, I will loose big time and I will loose her for sure. I definitely do not want that. Let's hope all goes well and I don't have to do a thing. What a woman! I love her and it looks like she is willing to take me on.  I just love how she liked my stars coming together. She gets it, she really does. So many don't get that part of me. I love her because she thinks like I do and that is why we get along so well. Oh My, she really does know how to love a man! I could have never anticipated her tonight. She comes across sweet and submissive, but she is a HOT one, she is. I guess she is the kind I sing about. She rode me and there was absolutely nothing I could do to slow it down. She had me and she knew it. WOW!  What a turn on. Then she just flips that switch and it is a totally different loving. All I can say is, you picked her for me and she fits just perfect. I will never tire of her. I seem to discover something new about her all the time. I hope it never stops. Thank you God for blessing me with her. She is my everything I dreamed of and more.