Alone-Prince POV

Prince POV

I held her like forever to let her know how much I love her. I really never want to let go of her. I could hold her all the time, 4ever.  She just exudes all that calm and peace along with her love that I feel, I can never get enough of. I am addicted and intoxicated in her love. I think a trip to the hot tub would be nice to relieve any left over tension and we can relax awhile, still connecting with each other. She puts her knee on one of the jets to massage it. I am really worried it is going to be alright for the rest of the time we have out here on this ship. I don't want anything bothering her while we are on this holiday and I want her to enjoy every thing I have planned, pain free.  She is so funny, tells me it is okay but no more sex on her knees. That's right, keep that knee feeling fine. All I said was it would kill mine too and off she goes with another hilariously funny rant. First she tells me that I'm the one with bad joints and then tells me my "Days of Wild" are gone. They've been gone a long time ago. Then that whole bit about not being 20something and on vacation WITH the Viagra. I had to set her straight on that. I don't need any Viagra. She laughed and reassured me she knew better and was just making a point. With her, I don't think I'll ever need it, heaven forbid. Just looking at her, hearing her voice or feeling her touch is all I need to get it up and she darn well knows it. I've had this song running through my head the last couple of days and need to put it down for her. The music is good, I need to finish it for her. No urgency, just want to do it so I can communicate completely with her. Oh dear gawd, she is so hot and horny right now. We go a round in the hot tub and another round out of the hot tub. The steps makes it easy for her to do me without getting on her knees. I try to watch what she does to me but she does it sooooo good, I just trip out and close my eyes to take it all in, to feel it. What she does is beyond anything I have ever experienced and every time I fly higher than the last.

We manage to get to the master suite so I can get my guitar and she puts that knee support on. It just concerns me so much that it may be worse than she says it is. She reassures me giving me 'the look', I hope so. When she gives me that look, making that lion in my pocket roar, I could just pounce on her like a cat. She is so sexy and sensuous all the time. We go to the lounge and I sing her a few select songs to let her know how much I love her. She took it all in, afterwards told me she was going after a snack. 

I try to get the lyrics to that song down quick while she is gone

I try to get the lyrics to that song down quick while she is gone. It just flowed out with no problem, I just have to finish it up. I get to the last couple lines, and nailed it. When I look up, there she is with Dolly. WHOA! I just lost it. I got over to her like I was flying through the air. That was the finishing touch, and I could not hold back any longer. I wanted her before and now I want her even more. That girl does everything and anything to make me happy. I try everything I can think of and she's not giving in. She is making me have some 'hair therapy' time and it's killing me.  Geez, I don't need that. I need her and I'm begging, pleading my case to her. Then she questions that it was about her looks and that cut me like a knife. She thought I only wanted her because of the hair. Yeah, I hit it with 'You don't love me anymore?', but she snapped back at me and what she back at me with was so difficult to take. "Baby, that's not fair. You know I love you and think you are beautiful no matter what." I get up and move a chair across from her. If I screw this up, I'll loose her forever. I cannot have her think I'm only interested in her because of the hair. I wanted her before that and it just sent me over the edge. I take her hands in mine and tell her I love her and all the things she does to make me happy. That hair, even tho it really turns me on, is not any different than the dress, pretty underwear or her scents she puts on for me. I try to communicate to her that it is everything about her and everything she does that makes her beautiful to me. It is the whole package that I love and that is what is so beautiful about her. How she tries to always make me happy and the things she does to make me react to her, not what it was. It is the spirit that she does them for me is what I love and what makes her so beautiful to me. I have to get rid of that hair. As much as I hate to, it has to go just like my beard for her. Perhaps another time, but now those things need to be shelved and out of sight from us for awhile. I take Dolly off of her, run my fingers through her curly hair that is turning me on just as much as Dolly, but I have to make her feel better about herself. I kiss her and sit back down. I tell her I want her just as much now as I did a few minutes ago when she had Dolly on. It is her that I want, not the window dressings. Dear gawd, and I want her now more than ever. I have to keep my cool for the moment to reassure her and get it across to her to believe me. She is looking at me so sad and tearing up. I get all torn up when she cries. There it is, she's still doubtful and scared about me loving her forever.