Christmas Eve

After sleeping the morning away, intertwined in each other's arms, "Good Morning, Baby. We need to get ready to for our party tonight." "Good Morning, Sweetheart. What do you think we should do first?" He tells me, "Baby, I know where I want to start but if we do, we won't be ready for our guests." I suggest we go to the house to shower and get lunch. He thought that was a great idea to start the day. The shower took much longer than anticipated, wash, pleasure you, pleasure me, wash again, lotion, pleasure.  Finally, we are dressed and having lunch on the terrace. The guests will be arriving around 7:00pm for dinner and he is planning on playing a little piano. There are 2 couples we socialize with and 2 musicians coming, so it is not a large party. The musicians are ones that have been here before to jam with him and don't have family here, so it is nice to include them with our small celebration. The menu is fresh caught white fish and sides of grilled vegetables, lyonnaise potatoes, and walnut/mandarin orange spinach salad. The pastries and cookies will serve as dessert. After lunch, I went into hostess mode and checked everything to make sure the staff had taken care of all that was planned. He had a few things to check on and an errand to run in town. I checked in with the chef and discussed with him the dinner menu. He informed me he had the menu underway being prepared. Next up was the bartender, he confirmed all the wines had been delivered and everything was set. 

I head to the dining room to make sure the table was set and rearranged a few things there

I head to the dining room to make sure the table was set and rearranged a few things there. One floral arrangement did not look as good as I hoped in the dining room so I got one from the other room that looked fresher. The table looked beautiful and welcoming for our guests tonite.  All the other floral arrangements were good and my job was complete.  I'm off upstairs to the master suite to get ready for the evening. Arriving at the suite, taken aback he is already there on the balcony waiting on me. Greeting me with a kiss, "Baby, I have an early Christmas present for you." I am surprised and ask him what? He tells me to close my eyes and takes me by the hand, leading me to my wardrobe. He says, "Baby, open your eyes now." Hanging there is a beautiful new dress and shoes. It is simply gorgeous, "Sweetheart, thank you. I just love it." He points to my dressing table and there are three boxes and tells me to open them. I sit down and open them to reveal a ruby and diamond necklace, matching bracelet, ring and earrings. Oh my!  

 Oh my!