Mohegan Sun Concert 2

I wake up from my love nap and it's still early. Let me see, is he awake? His grip on me is light so I'm not sure. I give him a soft, wet kiss him on the chin. My hand is on his luscious chest tracing through the hair when I hear a quiet mumble, "Baby, what are you doing?" "I am enjoying the love from the man that is holding me in his arms." My hand has trailed down and now landed on his hip, making circular motions with my nails dragging to add to the sensation. He is hard as a rock and I can feel it pressed to my thigh. It was hard when I woke up, but it is even harder now. My hand drifts to take hold of him and he is more than ready. I grasp him, a sigh escapes his lips. He reaches my hand and covers it with his, "Baby, two hands are better than one." Gripping my hand tighter with his, as he leans his forehead to me and seals his lips on mine. He moans into my mouth as I picked up the rhythm and feel his shaft drip out some precum. I move my hand over the tip to get it on my palm to lubricate his length. His face is contorting with pleasure as I hear sweet sounds escape his lips. He twitched, "Baby." his voice hitched, "Faster, faster keep going." I see the guitar face and I know he is close to the edge, I then hear his throat rumble and feel his moist rapture. I stroked him through his completion and held him in my hand until he became flaccid. 

Tenderly lifting my chin to bring my lips to his, he kissed me with force and a frolic of tongues. "Ooo Baby, what a wake up call." as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I could feel his heart still racing from his ecstasy. I really hate it when he helps me. It makes me feel like he's teaching one of those young things that don't have a clue what they are doing. I certainly know what I'm doing, been doing it, and I'm damn good at it too. If he's going to help me, damn he may as well just do it and let me watch.  I'll have a talk with him about that. This is just a tiny bump in the highway. I look at him and he's just grinning ear to ear with his eyes shut. I love him holding me like this, but I do have to get up and pee, not to mention I'm famished. My hand is still on his hip, I'll get his attention. I grab his butt like he does me and those gorgeous eyes pop wide open. "Umm, Baby. What's that all about?" "Sweetheart, I need to get up and use the bathroom. Also, I need to be fed, I'm hungry." "Baby, what do you think about going to a restaurant here tonight instead of having dinner up here?" Hum, "Are you taking me out on a date? I'd love to do that." Well, that is something we don't do near enough. "Baby, they have a lot of private dinning rooms here for the VIP's, high rollers and I'd love to take you on a date." I hope he's not angling for anything else while we have a nice private dinner. If he is, we may as well just stay up here. Oh, I know, "I'll agree to go under one condition. We sit in the main dining room like everyone else. If we have to be sequestered in a private dining room, we may as well just order and have it delivered up here." "Good point. Yes, I will call and arrange to be seated in the main dining room if that's what you want?" "Oh, no, no Mr. Nelson. I want other people around us. I know you will have the dining room cleared out and it will be just us. Nah-uh. I want a dinner like and with everyone else." That'll contain him. "No problem, Baby. Which restaurant do you want to go to?" "You pick and surprise me. I'm sure where we go will be just fine." "I will call and arrange that right now. Can you wear something sexy for me?" "Of course I can. I"m so excited to have dinner with you." I give him a red-hot kiss. After he catches his breath, "Kim will be here at 7:00 to do your hair and makeup. Is 7:30 OK?" "Sure, we need to get movin' to get ready by then." We roll out of bed and I head to the bathroom. 

He calls and makes arrangements at the restaurant and I'm in the shower when he gets back. You know how the shower goes, wash you, wash me, pleasure you, pleasure me, wash again, finally clean. Slather lotion you, pleasure, slater lotion me, pleasure, finally done and dressed. Just in time, Kim is on her way up and gets here to do my hair. When we get to the makeup area in the bathroom, I ask her about tomorrow and she's ready for his surprise. She'll be here early as it will take extra time to get it all done in time. My hair and makeup done, sexy dress and I'm ready to go. When I get out to the living room, he's on his laptop and I see Kim out. I mosey over to him and wrap my arms around him from behind him, kissing his cheek, "Baby, umm you smell good. I'm done, are you ready?" He turns around and sees me, jerks me down on his lap, "Oh Baby, you are so beautiful. I don't know if I want to share your beauty tonite. Can we stay up here?" I encircled my arms around his neck, "Sweetheart, I really wanted to go out tonight. Please?" "Okay Baby, let's go down. Kirk and James will be there to make sure we are not disturbed."