French Open-Part 2

Gigi-POV

Bonnie and I arrive back to the penthouse. The guys are patiently waiting for us. Tonight we have dinner and a cabaret show planned. Bonnie and Steve go to their room to get ready for this evening. Wrapping his arms around me, giving me a sweet kiss, "Baby, you look so stunningly beautiful after your spa treatment. Umm, I don't know if we'll make it to dinner tonight." "Sweetheart, thank you. I love you, but as I recall, you planned this evening. Did you guys enjoy your day at the tournament?" 

"Yes Baby, we did. The match was good. The girls decided to go shopping afterward and we came back here to wait on you two." "Did you get a chance to talk to Steve?" "Yes, I did. We talked for a couple hours while we were waiting on you and Bonnie. It was good." Kissing him softly on his lips, "Did you make any progress into what happened?" He loosened his grip on me, biting his lower lip. "Baby this is going to be difficult for me, but I have to do it so you don't leave me. I want to be a better man." Looking into his eyes, "Sweetheart, I'm not going to leave you. I love you." I kiss him to communicate my love for him. He was very frisky with me, but since I was all dolled up from the spa, I managed to get him satisfied without ruining my makeover.

We get changed into our evening clothes and meet the gang in the lobby for a fun-filled evening on the town. Reservations are booked for a chartered riverboat cruise. Since he chartered the entire boat, the 3rdeyegirls with their spouses, Damaris, Kirk, and James were along with us to enjoy the sightseeing dinner cruise on the Seine river.

 Since he chartered the entire boat, the 3rdeyegirls with their spouses, Damaris, Kirk, and James were along with us to enjoy the sightseeing dinner cruise on the Seine river

Appetizer

Chilled crab served with a Romanesco cauliflower mousseline with florets and citrus zest

Choice of starter

Pan-fried foie gras served with mushrooms and a chicken velouté with ginger confit

Emincé of lobster served with an exotic-flavored brunoise and a lychee and pomegranate coulis

Choice of the main course

Seared scallops in a mushroom and truffle emulsion served with trompette polenta and leek fondant

Beef tournedos in a truffle sauce served with quinoa gratin, traditional vegetables, and dried fruit

Choice of cheese or dessert

Double chocolate scroll

Delicious dessert with five citrus flavors

A bottle of champagne Ruinart or Taittinger

He leans over to me, "Baby, pick your heart's desire for dinner. I want to indulge you tonight." Well, you know I picked the beef tournedos and they were delicious.

After dinner, we went to the Paris style cabaret stage show, Lido De Paris. Again, we had private opera seating. At one time or another, we all had seen Moulin Rouge. This show was similar and just as spectacular. A great evening to the ending of a great day.