Prince POV-Christmas

Christmas Eve

It is so warm and beautiful to be here for the holidays, not at all like the cold in MPLS. Of course, some of Christmas, it about the cold, sledding, sleigh rides, snow, roasting chestnut on the fire and all. I wake up with her and she is so excited to celebrate Christmas and the holidays with me. It has been so long since I have celebrated Christmas, I don't know if I remember how to be festive. Usually, it is just another day alone for me.   Have to say, this year it has been fun buying pretty things for her and gives me good excuse to indulge and spoil her. It is hard to impress her with gifts that other women love to receive. I think I may succeed this time. I was so lucky to find that jewelry suite up for auction, ruby and diamonds, it is so perfect for her and goes fantastic with that beautiful party dress I had custom made for her. The jewelry came in yesterday from Christies in New York city and the dress is in from the designer in California, ready to pick up today. The tech guys are putting the finishing touches on the DVD for me to stop by and pick up. I have everything lined up to give her for Christmas. Oooo, wait. I need to get a card for her to put the deed to the new house in. Let me figure my driving route.  I have to pick up her dress with the a pair of shoes I picked out here for her at the dress shop I had the designer ship the dress to. Stop by the jewelry store to pick up all the bling-bling and swing by the studio to pick up the video DVD.  Go to the drugstore to pick up a card and ribbon, I'll be good to go.  Should be a quick run into town and get back here to get ready for our guests and party. She is so into all this holiday celebrating and the party. Hopefully, she will stay busy enough for me to arrange her surprise perfectly for her.

I arrive back home with all her Christmas loot and I sneak around to see what she is doing so I can slip by her without being noticed

I arrive back home with all her Christmas loot and I sneak around to see what she is doing so I can slip by her without being noticed. She is still busy checking out the house for the party. I see she is talking to the staff right now, so I have just enough time to get all this stuff upstairs and set up in the master suite. Stealthy, I get by her without her noticing me and race to the master suite to get everything in place for her. I barely get out to the balcony to relax a moment and she is there. I can hardly wait to give her this early gift. Making her close her eyes, I lead her over to the wardrobe and she is so thrilled with the dress, shoes and jewelry. That kiss turned into one passionate thank you and the sex was out of this world. We connect in so many ways and I thirst for it. I hated to wake her up but we had the party and I scheduled a stylist to do her hair and makeup to show her off to our guests. We are on a timetable and had to get going on it. The shower made up for lost time and we enjoy the shower sex so much and it ties us over until the next time. She is so irresistible and beautiful, I can hardly wait to see her in that dress and all pretty for our party. I get ready and head down to the terrace to wait for her. I welcome the stylist and take her upstairs to work her magic and return to the terrace anticipating to see her all dressed up for the party and looking as beautiful as ever. I get lost in my thoughts. This past year has been filled with so many surprises with all the joy and happiness I was lacking, it has made my life so fulfilled now. I cannot imagine my life without her in it. She changed my life forever and the day she became my wife was a dream come true.  Something I had always wanted became reality. I waited and waited, she was so worth the wait. Thank you God for picking her for me and giving me what I longed for, but most of all, giving me the wisdom to recognize it. She is just perfect for me in so many ways, I lost count.  I feel she is the only true wife I have ever had. Thank you God for sending her to me.  Oh, I hear her with me now, I get up and turn to see her. Oh my gosh! She is so stunningly beautiful. She looks just like she did the day we married. That glow and aura surrounding her makes me speechless, and takes my breath away.  I just want to take her all in, her beauty, her presence, her style and grace. She comes toward me I just get tingles all over looking at her, she embraces me and I about melt. That vision of her is out of this world.  I don't know if I can wait to have my way with her later, but saved by the bell. Our guest are arriving and I am looking forward to this evening of fun and celebration. I hope she loves the songs I picked out and arranged to play for her.  Yeah, we have guests, but they are all really for her.