Mohegan Sun, CT

When we arrive at the private jet, Nancy is there waiting for us. "Good evening Mr and Mrs Nelson and Mr and Mrs Vogel. We are happy to take you to Connecticut tonight. Dinner will be served after we level out. We hope everything is as requested." I introduced Nancy to Steve and Bonnie as we were taking our seats.

Steve saw the sofa made into a bed and wise cracked, "I see we are ready for the Mile High Club." Prince, not missing a beat, "If you need to, be my guest." Steve counters, "Well Bonnie, I've never done it without the plane being on autopilot." Steve owns and flies his private plane. We are hysterically laughing at this point. Prince leans over to me, "I love this guy." Steve finally takes his seat at the table across from us.

After we level out, Nancy brings out to us our wonderful dinner. We had lasagna with a caesar salad and tiramisu for dessert. We also had champagne mimosa's with dessert, made with orange sherbert. Nancy asked if we needed a cup of coffee or tea when she cleared the dinner dishes. I told her I needed a cup of coffee and so did Bonnie. The guys just ordered soft drinks.

"Baby, are you tired and need a nap?" "No Sweetheart, I just need an after dinner pick me up." "Umm, Baby. I'll pick you up when we get to the hotel." I smiled and said, "I know you will, but I need something in the meantime."

Bonnie and Steve chuckled. He and Steve started talking about some game they saw this afternoon. Bonnie and I made plans for our outings over the next couple of days. The caffeine kicked in and I was good to go. Before I knew it, Nancy was preparing us for landing.

We arrived to the Mohegan Sun Casino Resort around 11pm. Bonnie and Steve had a suite down the hall from our Penthouse suite. This place is gigantic, like a city all by itself. The band is also staying here. Should be a lot of fun the next few days. We parted ways, say "Good Night" and we head to our suites.

Upon arriving at our suite, it is out of this world

Upon arriving at our suite, it is out of this world. I am impressed. "Baby, do you like our suite?" "Oh, Sweetheart. You outdid yourself. This is gorgeous." He takes me to the bedroom and I was just blown away at how lavish it is. "Baby, are you ready to go to bed." Oh my gosh, what an opulent and lovely place. This is a nice place to stay a few days.