Beach Day

I slept so sound and hard. It was probably part alcohol induced and part love induced. The bewitching hour is upon us and I know he will be waking up soon and be full on. I love this time of the morning with him holding me and feeling all his love. I will never tire of this. His soft skin against mine and that intoxicating feeling, I can never get enough as I feel so addicted to his love. Kissing him softly on his neck to let him know I'm awake, his throat rumbles. He opens those beautiful eyes and gazes at me. "Baby, I love waking up with you like this. I love you so much." He lays me on my back, hovering over me, leaning down to kiss me softly. His kisses a trail from my lips, to my chin and down to my collarbone. "Baby, I need to show my wife how much I love her. Is that alright with you." I nod my head. All at once, there was nothing in my universe but him kissing, touching, nibbling, and exploring every inch of my body with his mouth, his tongue, and his hands. It was so surreal, I forgot everything else. The bliss sent an earthquake through my loins, causing my body to teeter on the brink of the sublime. His tender loving evoked many new sensations; the tingle in my neck, arms, and hands; the tightening of my belly when a wave of lightning engulfed it; the escape of moisture as it saturated me in sweet wetness. Once unrestrained, my passion was urgent, desperate, and critical, but he forced me to yield to his slow pace, his unhurried touch, bringing me, again and again, to the edge of rapture, until I mercifully begged for it. "Baby, I am showing you all my love, slow love as we have done from the beginning. This is our journey to the center of our hearts. "

His lips devoured mine; his tongue explored my mouth, my neck, and collarbone. His teeth found my breasts, his tongue torturing them until I writhed and moaned in need. With a movement that startled me, he forced my legs open with strong arms, cupped my behind in his hands, and lifted my hips to meet his mouth. With gentle, delicate flicks of his tongue, he brought me close to the edge so many times, I lost count in delirium. I could do nothing more than squeeze the blankets. "Baby, tell me what you want." I whimper at almost a hush, "You, I want you please." As I take my hand and spread the folds of my naked flower, inviting him into my warm heaven, his home. "Sweetheart, I need you to come home." With that he crossed to my center and entered slowly and deliberately. I yelped with pleasure as he stroked his haven and refuge. Picking up the pace with quicker and deeper thrust, I explode in multiple cascading ecstasy and I feel him release and fill me with his love. WOW! Off to the land of Xanadu. Holding each other tightly, we rejoiced in expressing our love, sharing the joy and happiness we brought to each other through our connection we so yearn for on a daily basis. No words need to be spoken; our hearts, minds, body and souls have spoken, becoming as one. Interwoven, we meld together to feel all the love that it has been given us. He hums in my ear as we drift off to sleep. This is the splendor of our love for one another.

I awaken to soft kisses. When I open my eyes, my love is gazing at me. "Baby, everytime I wake you, it is like the first time when you look back into my eyes. Your take me in and I get lost in you." Kissing me softly with a going somewhere kind of kiss. "Sweetheart, I love you so much, more and more every day." He kisses me again as I stretch out, pulling me in closer against him. "Baby, I love it when you do that. I feel your whole body tense up just like when we make love." Uh-Oh, I hope he does not notice, he squeezed a fart out of me. "Ewww, Baby, did you fart?!?!" I cracked up laughing, trying to bury me face into his neck as he's fanning the sheets. Well that killed the going somewhere kiss. "Baby, that one was rank. What crawled up inside you and died?" I'm laughing so hard and so is he. I better go to the bathroom before I pee myself as well. I try to push away from him to go and he's still holding tight on to me. "Sweetheart, let go. I need to go to the bathroom, please. Feeling the size of that morning hard on, you need to go too." "Take your time Baby. I'll go use the powder room down the hall." I peel out of there, making my way to the bathroom. After taking care of business, I love that bidet, now I'm fresh as a daisy. I look in the mirror. Gez, I look awful. I comb my hair, brush my teeth, washed my face and put some face powder on. I head back to bed and he's still not back. I lay on the pillow waiting for him to come back to me. I wonder what he has planned for today? I hope nothing strenuous. Lost in my thoughts, I did not hear him come in. I feel him slide in behind me, "Baby, I hope you like what I have planned for you today." "Sweetheart, tell me all about it." As I turn into him to see the big smile on his face. "Baby, we are going on shore today. I have a private island with a beach for us to enjoy today. I also have a surprise when we get there." "Oh Sweetheart. That sounds wonderful. When do we get there?" "In a couple hours. We have it all to ourselves today. The crew will unload toys for us to enjoy, if we want them and bring food on shore for us. Nothing to worry about. There is a small cottage we can use to shower and whatnot. Baby, can you wear a pretty dress when we get there?" "Sure Sweetheart. Why?" "You will see. Pack some other clothes and toiletries in a small bag, we can change in the cottage." "Oh Sweetheart. This sounds wonderful. I can hardly wait." He is just beaming from ear to ear. I hope we get a nice day of rest, relaxing and, of course, romance. Alright, he pulls me in close and whispers in my ear, "Right now I want to show love to my beautiful wife." Our lips fell lovingly together as our tongues intertwined, tasting and exploring our deep love. We proceed to rejoice in expressing our love and sharing the joyful happiness we have brought to one another. Feeling all our love and peace, we slip into a state of shangri-la.