Chapter 21-Turks and Cacos

Everything in the walk-in closet is set up. I spay my scent on, touch up my makeup, check my hair and I'm good to go. I walk out and see him looking out over the ocean. He does not hear me. I walk softly over his way and he turns to see me coming. He turns around and just froze like he did when he saw me in "the dress". This time I'm doing better but that affect on him did make me pause. To think a man of his stature is so taken with me, well, it just melts my heart. What is he going to do? Is he going to come at me fast or slow? I slowly turn around and the flowing robe just engulfs around me and I stop. The ocean breeze is softly blowing around me just rifling the bottom of it ever so gently. He puts his hands to his face and his eyes are transfixed on me. He is dressed in a white tunic robe and matching pants. He walks slowly over to me and puts his arms around me. He then says in my ear, "Baby, you take my breath away. I am breathless and so in love with you. You are my goddess." I said back to him, "I love you.You are my heart and soul, take me." He picks me up and walks over to the bed and slowly lays me down on it. I am totally relaxed and peaceful, my heart full of love and at rest. He slides in next to me and just gazes into my eyes. Touching me ever so softly on the face and neck. He is just so taken and with me and  I do the same to him.Running the back of my hand down his jawline, to his neck and to his chest. He says, "Baby, let me love on you. I want to take you all in this moment." So I stopped and he proceeded to kiss and touch me like I have never been done before. Awaking all my senses and moaning in pleasure. He undressed me carefully paying attention to all the details. I take his robe off and clothes are tossed everywhere. I tug at his pants and he says, "Not now Baby, I'm not done with you yet." He continued to lavish me in soft wet kisses and touches that just sent me over the moon and back. My core was throbbing with heat and intensity, I moaned and whimpered and begged him to take me.  Please.....I said, He said, "Not yet Baby, I'm not finished yet."  He got to my center and I screamed and yelped and moaned and groaned in ecstasy. I screamed his name as it echoed across the ocean and came back with the breeze. He held me tight as I returned from whatever planet he sent me to. As I came back I could feel his warm embrace and totally wrapped up in his love. I gazed into his eyes and just got lost. I touched his face and cupped my hand around his jaw.  I said, "Sweetheart, I can never get enough of that." He said,"Baby, there is more where that came from." as he proceeds to start kissing me again. His is now naked. He can get out of clothes faster than a nano second and I have no idea when that happened. I could feel his hardness on my thigh. I reached down for it and was stopped. He said, "Baby, I'm not finished yet." I thought, how do you follow that up. I guess I will see. He proceeds to keep kissing me again all over. I quickly responded and this time he had me there. I begged and pleaded saying please, please, please. He comes over top of me and enters me with precision. I screamed immediately his name and I slowly took him all in. He slowly stokes me going deeper and deeper in my core. I scream repeatedly and wrap my legs around him so he can get deeper. He keeps the pace slow and deliberate. I can feel my walls gripping and releasing in rhythm. I am shaking and convulsing with every stroke. He is playing me like a musical instrument, controlling me at every pass. I am not in control of this, he is. Then here it comes, he says, "Sing for my baby, Sing"and that was it, I went off like a rocket and so did he. Two souls joined as one that very moment. I was gone! He collapsed on top of me wrapping his arms around me. I could feel my walls still gripping him. I said, "Did you find your way home?" He said, "Yes, baby I did and I never want to leave." I said, "Stay there it is yours." He kissed me ever so passionately and I could just feel love I have never felt before. I wanted this feeling to never end.  This was transcendent and otherworldly. I just rested in heavenly bliss. The following days were just like this. Growing with more and more intensity and quickly learning each others points of sensitivity. We did have breaks to eat, bathe, take long walks around the island, and talk. Yes, we talked and talked and it was wonderful to open up to each other in this way. It was just like those late nite phone calls where we divulged everything and anything to each other. He is very persuasive. And I know it. I don't even try to compete on that level because I know he will win. I hope he does not ask me what I'm going to do with his heart. I will probably at this point tell him what he wants to hear. I am fairly sure I want this life with him. I really do need to see him under pressure of preforming and see how that goes. I hate to put it off but in my mind, I know I need to. I can see he is a better person, a better man. I can also see what it has done to me. I'm a better person as well.   I am at peace. I never want this feeling to end. This is Sunday, as I walk the beach alone, I managed to get up before him, thoughts just flood my head. This was a successful retreat. It accomplished what I wanted it to do. We laughed, we played, we enjoyed each others company. And the sex, that was out of this world.  This journey we are on is heading just the way I had hoped for. I am the happiest I have ever been and the joy I am feeling is so wonderful. I do not want it to end. I wonder what today has in store for us?  I guess I'll find out as I stand looking out over the ocean my hopes and dreams are becoming a reality.  

A/N  Please vote and leave comments

A/N  Please vote and leave comments. Let me know how you like this story progression.