Paris(2)- The Carriage Ride

Paris-Part 2 Carriage Ride

We leisurely walk back to the hotel. Upon approaching the entrance, there is a carriage parked out front, waiting. My heart skips a beat seeing that magnificent white horse and carriage. There is nothing more romantic than a carriage ride; Springtime in Paris. "Baby, do you want to take a carriage ride?" "Oh Sweetheart, I would love to! But what about Bonnie & Steve? They are expecting us." 

"Hang on a minute." He goes over to the carriage driver and comes back to me. It seems he just dropped off a newlywed couple so he's available. I text Bonnie & Steve to come down and join us for the ride. Bonnie texted back that Steve is watching a game on TV, told me to have a lovely time-jet lag has set in. They will catch a carriage ride another time. 

"Sweetheart, it's just you and me

"Sweetheart, it's just you and me . They declined." He grins with that devilish look in his eye. "Mr. Nelson, behave yourself-you hear me? I have waited my entire life to enjoy a romantic carriage ride- Springtime in Paris." The coachman moves the step out for us to get in, my husband gives me his hand to assist me.  It is so romantic- with a heart window behind us in the canopy overhead. It is not as open to the air, but cozy for us to cuddle up. I'm just hoping he keeps himself under control as I don't want the driver to hear or see anything. I'm sure he's seen it all but still, it's the principal. I know he won't though. 

While we were stopped at the first traffic light, a young woman approaches the carriage with a basket of flowers. "Un bouquet pour la belle dame, monsieur? [A bouquet for the lovely lady, sir?]" Well of course you know how that went, he purchased the entire basket of flowers, including the basket. There were mixed spring bouquets as well as bouquets of just roses. The basket is sitting on the floorboard of the carriage in front of us. He leans forward to select the perfect bouquet, handing it to me. "Pretty flowers for my pretty wife." Placing my hand around his neck, "Thank you Sweetheart." I kiss him with a going somewhere kiss. A breathy moan escapes his lips. He picks up the lap robe and places it over us. I know what's up next. 

Slipping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him, he seductively draws me in for a long, slow kiss of passion. First he runs his tongue across my lips, then a play of tongues ensues. I know this is not going to end the way I had hoped for.  I'm so hot, I want to fling off that lap blanket. I lay my head on his shoulder, pressing my face into his neck to brace myself for the impending assault. Slipping his hand under the blanket, I feel my heaven seeping with wetness. 

When his hand touches my most sensitive part, I gasp into the crook of his neck hoping the driver doesn't hear my moans of pleasure. I press my face deeper into his neck trying to muffle the sounds. His other hand in holding the back of my head into his collar. This is so intense trying to not make any sounds, holding back to stifle it. He has me on the edge when he whispers, "Come on Baby, Sing." My eyes rolled back into my head and I was outta there. I soared so high into the stratosphere- I momentarily passed out.