The Apology-Part 2

He puts his feet on the edge of the bed, pushing back up to the top. Never fully releasing his embrace, he pulls a pillow for me to rest my head on, then rolls me gently on my back. "Baby, you are my everything." "Sweetheart, shower or bath?" "This room only has a shower. Let's take a quick one and then go down for some lunch. After lunch, we can go down to the beach cabana." "That sounds wonderful, Sweetheart." 

This bathroom is not as spacious as our bathroom in the master suite, but it will do. As you know, there is never anything quick about a shower with him. At least the shower is large enough for our touchy feely time. Wash you, pleasure you with some sensuous touching. Wash me, pleasure me. Again, just touching- building the connection between us. I try to lead him over to the bench in the shower but nope, he's not having it. Getting out it's the same with the drying and lotion ritual. He has me so hot, I'm about to explode. What the??? He is always all in for sex. I missed him too!I hope he's just saving it for the cabana.  I love our 'cabana sex' and he knows it. 

Standing at the vanity fixing my hair, he wraps his arms around me from behind. Kissing my neck, I lean my head back onto his shoulder, exposing my neck. "Baby, open your eyes. I want you to see how much I love you. I want you to see how you respond to me... and how I respond to you." I know what he does to me, but seeing him pleasure me is the most erotic thing I've ever experienced! I get lost in the sensations he's causing, closing my eyes. In that deep, seductive voice he commands, "Baby, open your eyes. Watch me love you." And I do. 

I watch him touch every sensitive, intimate part of my body with his hands, lips... tongue. I watch as he enters me from behind, unable to hold his own eyes open, brows knit- an expression of nearly painful ecstasy on his face. Eyes open again, they lock on mine in the mirror. I watch his hand move down to work my bud. Our breathing labored, his thrusts becoming less rhythmic, sloppier, both watching his hand now. His eyes back on my face, he sees I'm right there. Using one finger, rubbing faster he sends me over the edge to a shattering climax. He can't hold his any longer, cumming immediately after. He collapses onto my back to catch his breath, the vanity holding us up at this point. "That may have been the hottest sex we've had so far Baby. It turned me out! And I've definitely worked up an appetite... are you hungry?" I nod my head yes unable to speak.

Dressing for the beach, I put on a wrap around sun dress and he puts on a pair of linen pants; we're commando of course. It's too warm to bother with panties and hopefully they'll be removed in a short time anyway.

After lunch, we walk arms wrapped around each other to the beach, my head lying lazily on his shoulder. He draws my hand to his lips to kiss. No stopping on the path this time which is fine by me! The quicker we get to the beach, the better. Arriving at the beach, I crawl up on the cabana bed when he suddenly decides to drop his drawers to go for a swim! I disrobe to join him but he keeps moving away like he's playing 'keep away'. Pointing his finger at me, making circles with it. I have no idea what he is doing so I head back to the cabana, refusing to play. I watch him frolic in the surf, naked, Mr Happy at attention. That man never has shrinkage. 

Okay, I see he's paying me back for doing this to him when he had his hip surgery. The difference is, I'm not incapacitated and could easily catch him- if I wanted to. I gaze at that beautiful body of his, growing hotter and hotter as the anticipation builds. The sun is starting to wane and the air is getting cool, so I pull up the sheet. He comes in from the water, dries off as I watch intently. Stroking himself a couple times, I'm so ready for him, I lift the sheet for him to join me. Then he takes a seat in a chair! "Baby, would you like a fruit drink?" I nod yes. From the the cooler he takes two drinks, tossing one up to me. 

Alright! If he's going to do this, I'm going to just do myself. I need relief! I fling the sheet off and spread my legs in his direction. I have his attention now, I hear a raspy moan as he's watching me closely. Laying on my side, braced on a pillow, I slide my hand down my side to my center, my index finger swirling side to side on my folds. I draw my leg up, bending my knee to give him a better view of my sweet heaven. I rub my bud as my head drops back, a breathy moan escaping my lips. I'm surprised he hasn't joined me on the bed, but I continue to pleasure myself until I release, long and hard.