The Honeymoon

We arrived back to the master suite and he says, "Let's take a bath." Well, it was not what you think but it was very sensual. He turned to me and said, "I hope you have something to wear tonite that is special. Surprise me." No problem.I put on a lavender lace baby doll set that is opens in the front and the bra ties closed in the front for easy access. Matching long robe and satin lavender slippers with kitten heels. I choose thigh top stocking trimmed in lace to match to complete this picture. Oh yes,this is special alright. I slip out to the bedroom and he's standing on the balcony dressed in white gauze pants with matching open robe and his high heel flip fops. He turns and walks slowly toward me with his beautiful chest exposed. I am standing with the breeze gently blowing my robe open giving intimate glimpses of what lays beneath. He stopped and just gazed at me. You know the look, he checked out for a few. He then slowly walked to me and took me in his arms and said, "Baby, I thought yesterday was the ultimate of your beauty but what I see tonite is just more. I am just going to love you all nite long." He takes my robe off and it drops to the ground.Kissing all exposed skin he softly kisses my neck and collarbone,each side of it and down to my breasts. He kisses my arms and moves the thin straps on my shoulders. I am trying to reciprocate but he is making it difficult for me. My core is so hot and my panties are drenched. He picks me up and carefully lays me on the bed. He just looks at me again. Like he is memorizing his property. I was looking at him with his hardness in his pants, just wanting him so badly. He throws his robe off as he slides in beside me and proceeds to finish what he started. He un-ties the bra in the front and kisses me all the way down to my centerpiece. Then licks and sucks and has me where he wants me. I am moaning and panting with desire. He slides his fingers under the side of my panties and puts one in and then the second one all the while I am screaming his name. He says, Oh Baby,your wetness feels luscious. He knows exactly what he is doing but he is teasing me beyond. I am arching my back up, lifting my hips up off the bed and trembling fiercely and he says, "Oh Baby, this the way I want to see you tremble, not like yesterday." I'm at almost total release and then he says, "Sing Baby Sing" and that was all it took. I shot like a shooting star. My walls pulsating with every sensation imaginable.   As he holds me tightly while I come back to earth, my head is on his shoulder in the crook of his neck and he is giving me soft kisses on my forehead and face. Licking the sweat off my brow. He says, "I love tasting you and your sweet wetness. I want to consume all I can. You are like a drug I can't get enough of." I try sliding out of his grip on me as I am putting my hand down his pants and feeling his throbbing hardness. He takes my hand away and says, "Oh baby, I am not finished with you. You are all mine tonite. I want to drink in all of you until I am intoxicated."He rolled me over on my back and proceeds to take off my panties licking my lower lips and occasionally brushing against my centerpiece. I am moaning with desire. I want to feel him and he'snot going to let me. He is now kissing my legs as he takes off my stockings and paying attention to each of my toes. After he gets my stockings off he returns to my centerpiece with my core intensely throbbing for him. I am mercifully begging for him and he is not going to. He is at my center and he is teasing me out of control as I am screaming his name over and over. He continues up my body kissing ever part until he gets to my breasts with his hand still on my center. OH! I am shivering with every kiss and every sensation. His trailing kisses and tongue are moving over my breasts all the while he is trying to play my center like a chord on his guitar, and I just explode with full release. It was amazing. I don't know how far I went, but it took a while to come back. I was panting and shivering.He held me close and I could feel his love and warmth. I finally came back and he was cupping my breast with one hand and moving slowly up and over in a circular motion with his finger tips. It draws some slight arousal but not intense. He is intent on what he is doing and  I just watch. I think he is memorizing them as to what does or does not get a response. It was very soothing and just laid there in pure bliss. When he finished, he said, "Baby they are as perfect as you." I said, "So they pass inspection?" He said, "Yes, very much so." He proceeds to kiss me trailing to my neck and collarbone. I am so hot. He continuing to trail kisses down to my centerpiece. He is sucking and flicking it with his tongue. I desire him so much. He is not having it. He is pressing his harness to my leg. He comes back up to my breasts and I am trying to center him on my core.  I take his hardness and place it at the opening and he puts the head in. My walls grip him and he is still kissing and licking my breasts. He slide his hardness in as I wrap my legs around his thighs. He is just teasing me. I want him deep and he is just lightly stroking me. I roll him over and get on top. I bounced him as deep asI could. He was screaming my name. He fits perfectly on my gspot and it was close and he shot off so hard with intense rapture and so did I.   Off we went, in to outer space.  We took a trip together around the planets and back. I could still feel his hardness and wanted him to go again. I said, "Let go again." He said, "Baby, I don't think I can." I said, "Yes you can and Yes you will." My walls were gripping him so hard I started to get some deep strokes. He flipped me over and said, "I love it baby when you take charge. It's my turn now." He teased me a bit and I was in a frenzy grabbing anything I could. He finally picked up the speed and was thrusting his harness. I felt close and then he said, "Sing Baby Sing" and off I went. He did too. It was so intense it took me awhile to comedown from that high. When I awakened from the purple haze, he was still out. He slowly came around and gathered me up. Kissing me and caressing me. He was kissing my face and licking the sweat off my brow. He said, "I love tasting you Baby." I just laid in his arm staking in all his love pulsating thru me. I drifted off into heavenly bliss.