Beach Day-Prince POV

Prince POV

I love holding her like this in the morning. I have a beautiful day planned for her and I hope she enjoys it. I took care of all the details so everything will be perfect for a perfect day with her on the beach, alone. She kisses my neck, but she sometimes she does that in her sleep and it sends me to parts beyond. Oh, she is awake and I want her so much right now. I take her in my arms and lay her back telling her how much I love her and need to show her all my love. I make love to her so slow and full of passion. I love showing her that way how much I love her. We connected on that higher level and no words needed be spoken. Our hearts, minds, bodies and souls became one in the glory of our love.

I let her sleep in my arms, watching her and taking her all in. I am so blessed to find a love like this, someone to share my life with.  I give her so much love and she returns that love to me. Dear God, don't let me do anything that would cause her to leave me. I love her too much to hurt her. I kiss her over and over to show my love to her even though she is asleep. She wakens and when her eyes open, I get so taken into her. That feeling is so intense and I loose myself in her. I kiss her and she stretches out, it is so seductive like when we make love and she cums for me. I squeezed her so hard, she farted! I just hope.......nope it was deadly! It is so funny and we both cracked up laughing. She farts all the time trying to get used to my vegetarian diet and I don't say anything because I do too. Dr. Oz says we fart 14 times a day, well probably. Usually they are not that foul but that one about ran me out of the room. Usually at home, with all the incense and candles, it goes unnoticed. I'm so glad she's never embarrassed about it, it just happens and we laugh about it. We both take a bathroom break which gives me time to make sure all the plans for the beach are in order. I check with the crew to see what time we will arrive at the private island, and they tell me a couple hours and we will be there. Everything will be setup when we arrive. I'm so excited when I get back to her, I tell her about the trip to the island and beach. I have a big surprise for her and I hope she loves it. I pull her close and pick up where I left off earlier. I loved her up and showed her all my love for her. Anticipation of today had me so excited and I want to express fully my love for her.

I wake her up to get ready to go ashore

I wake her up to get ready to go ashore. I picked out a lovely dress for her to wear and she will look stunning in it. Perfect for the beach, yet dressy, I hope she agrees to wear it. We get showered and ready to go. The ship's tender takes us in and drops us off at the dock, the gentleman I've been communicating with gives me the thumbs up that all is set for today. We get to the cottage and he shows us where everything is, giving the crew time to set up the lunch I planned. They tendered in prior to us and are setting up a romantic beach lunch for us. I get her to the beach and she is so surprised to see the lunch setup. I tell her we are going to feed each other and we had a wonderful time enjoying our romantic lunch. She always wants her dessert and I told her she would see. After lunch is the big surprise, I tell her let's take a walk and explore the island. I hope she loves what I'm going to show her.