Happy Wife

October/2013

After returning to MPLS we get into our daily routine. I assume work on his charities along with some PR work. I have my own foundation that I continue to head. My foundation works with Breast Cancer research and awareness, along with other charities it supports. He works daily with musicians either creating, recording or working on rehearsing. We usually meet up for dinner and at the end of the evening, retiring to the apartment. Our routine is we get up between 11-12 and get to work around 1:00. I don't usually have a full schedule and most of the time I am done by dinner. I keep up on things with Patrick and Cathy, usually checking in with them daily. Patrick is my source of gossip in Paisley and he keeps me apprised to all that is going on among the employees. Cathy and I go way back prior to Paisley Park, probably mid seventies. I have the skills and artistic creativity to help her design wardrobe so I help her when she needs another set of eyes on designs she is working on. I can even construct and sew outfits if she needs help. Little does he know, most of his daily wardrobe is my work. I love it when I tell him, "You looks nice today." I made it and secretly admiring my work . He usually smiles and compliments me on how beautiful I look. He would be mortified if he knew I made his clothes but we just let him think Cathy is making them as usual. I meet up with him for dinner and afterwards, I go to the apartment and watch TV. Sometimes he requests I make Killer Brownies or a sweet treat for later. If I worked with Cathy, I go to my office and do what I need to do to keep things running smoothly. I rarely fall asleep waiting for him to finish for the evening but if I do it is either in the recliner or on the sofa and I get awaken by soft kisses. If he is recording, I go with him back to the studio and wait for him to finish. There is a sofa there too, so if I get sleepy, I take a nap there. The wake up is out of this world. We never go to bed alone. It was our agreement when we got married, we always go to bed together. Usually, we take a bath then that always leads to a happy ending in bed. I have loveseat in my office so occasionally, I take a nap there if I need to recharge myself, his unending energy is always at a high point in the wee hours of the morning. I'm glad I have been a vampire most of my life and I manage to keep awake until he's ready to go to sleep. We continually find different ways to sensually and sexually keep each other satisfied without getting into a rut. Our love is growing deeper and connected more than ever before with our hearts and souls joining as one.

The house is coming along and we should be moved in by the end of November. I want to go to the house in the Caribbean for Christmas and New Years. Most of the furniture and décor he picked for the new house was marvelous and I only changed a couple small things. We go out about once a week to check the progress. He held a few Paisley Park parties with one being a pajama party. This was announced as 'The Breakfast Experience - Pajama Dance Party' on Wednesday 16 October 2013. There was an hour long intermission between the main set and sampler set. Many of the attendees already left before Prince came back out around 6:15. At the show pancakes were served to the attendees, many of which indeed came in pajamas and even onesies. This show included the first live performance by Prince of The Sweeter She Is.

 This show included the first live performance by Prince of The Sweeter She Is