New Years Day-Evening

I am awaken up to sweet whispers and soft kisses, "Baby, it's time to wakie-wakie. You have to get ready for dinner." "Sweetheart, you are all dressed and ready. Are we going out or staying in?" "I'm taking you out to dinner and I picked out a dress for you to wear." His hand is on my centerpiece rubbing me with his thumb. "Sweetheart, don't start something you can't finish." "Oh Baby, I'll finish it later. Come on, get ready. I have a surprise for you." He stands up and pulls me over to get out of bed. I put my robe on and look in the wardrobe to see what he picked out for me to wear. "Sweetheart, that is a casual dress. Where are we going." "You'll see. Get ready and meet me downstairs." He smacks my butt and I turn to give him my side eye. "Baby, don't start something you can't finish." "Oh Sweetheart, I'll finish it if you don't get outta here." Laughing, he took off and I got ready. I head downstairs and we all load up in the car. When we get to the end of the driveway, he looks into my eyes on him, "Surprise Baby, our ship awaits us." Sitting there at the slip is a large yacht. Oh my gosh! He outdid himself on this one. It takes up our whole slip which is 200 feet. The crew is lined up out front, dressed in their uniforms to welcome us. He pulls the car over to the slip. We unload and head over to the ramp. This yacht is huge and it's just the 4 of us. He is smiling ear to ear and so happy to surprise me with this. "Baby, we are staying on it all night. I packed your bag and everything is on board. Dinner awaits us." The captain greets us on board, "Welcome Mr & Mrs Nelson, Mr & Mrs Vogel, to the luxurious 'Diamonds Are Forever". We hope you enjoy your cruise and if there is anything you need, let one of the crew know." We were introduced to the crew, all 15 of them. This is a really sweet surprise. "Sweetheart, I love this. You really surprised me this time." Bonnie is just beside herself as well. "Baby, I wanted to surprise you and this is a fantastic way to celebrate the New Year." One of the crew, the ship's stewardess, shows us all around the yacht. Giving us a tour so we know where everything is located. 

When I saw the bedroom and bathroom, I was in awe

When I saw the bedroom and bathroom, I was in awe. That little sneak got all my stuff packed and delivered to the ship without me knowing it. It is all unpacked and ready for us. "Baby, do you like it?" My gosh, "Sweetheart, I love it, I love it, I love it!" I threw my arms around his neck and smothered him in kisses. "Baby, slow down. We have to have dinner first." "Oh yeah! Since when? I'm gonna have you for dinner and dessert." "Baby, come on. Steve and Bonnie would be lonely if we don't have dinner with them. After dinner, now that's another story." We go to the lounge and join Steve & Bonnie on deck to have dinner. They are so excited to have a private cruise and profusely thanking him for including them to enjoy this unforgettable New Years. The chef was preparing our dinner and we sat enjoying a before dinner drink prepared for us. This is a full service yacht. The crew took us out of port and set a heading out to sea. "Where are we going Sweetheart?" "Tonight, we are just cruising around the islands." "Tonight?" "Baby, we have the ship for a week." "OH MY! What the........" "Baby, I never took you anywhere special for our honeymoon so I thought this would be a romantic thing for us to do. Steve and Bonnie are going home tomorrow evening and we'll have the ship all to ourselves after they leave. I have an itinerary of visiting some of the surrounding islands. Does that sound like fun to you?" "Yes it does Sweetheart. It sounds absolutely wonderful." We head over to the table to get seated and ready for dinner to be served.