January 2, 2014

Early morning, January 2

I wake up and he's sleeping peacefully. I just lay there in his arms looking at that beautiful face I love. I wonder what he has planned today? Steve and Bonnie are leaving this evening so I hope he's not planning on spending too much time in the master suite. We have the rest of the week to do that. I'm going to try to touch his face and see if I can keep it under control. I lay my hand on his cheek. So far so good, I think I'm getting used to this. Let me try to trace the beard taking a finger to the edge on his cheek. His head is tucked into my neck and I feel a soft, delicate kiss. He does that in his sleep and so far so good. God love my purple one. I think he's awake, it is the bewitching hour and his hand is slipping down my back slowly below my shoulder blade. I whisper at almost a hush, "Sweetheart, you awake?" He nods his head yes and his hand is still traveling as he gets to the small of my back, pressing me closer into him. "Baby, I hope you like what I have planned today." "Sweetheart, what are we doing today?" "Baby, right now, I'm going to love my wife. I want to show her how much I love her." He lays me on my back and gently nudges my legs to gain access to my centerpiece. He pleasures me with his mouth, his hands and ultimately his body making sure no place is left unsatisfied. He gathers me up to hold me as I return from the full ecstasy he sent me on. When the purple haze cleared, "Baby, it is almost sunrise. Do you want to go up on deck and watch the sun return for the day?" "Yes, Sweetheart. I'd love to watch the sunrise with you this morning." He gets out of bed and gives me his hand to help me out. We throw on our robes and head to the deck to wait for the sun's return. 

We encounter some staff readying the ship for the day. He orders some coffee and food for us to snack on while we are there. As I run my fingers through my hair, I think, I probably have that freshly f&*@ed look as one of the staff is keeping an eye on us. He, on the other hand, always looks gorgeous. I should have wrapped my hair in one of his head scarfs and put a hat on before we came up here. "Sweetheart, can you go back to the stateroom and get me a scarf and straw hat, please?" "Sure Baby, is there anything else you need?" "No, Sweetheart. That should be all I need right now." While he is gone, the steward brings a beautiful tray with fold out legs, the coffee along with some lovely pastries. I hope he hurries up, the sun is about to make its appearance. Right on cue, here he comes with my scarf and hat. I had his coffee ready with mine and handed it to him as I fix my scarf and hat. That's much better. The ocean breeze is strong this morning and it is a tad chilly. He asked the staff to bring us a blanket to cover up in. We get settled in on the lounge and watch the sun come up in all it's glory. The staff was filling the hot tub and when they finished, they left us alone. "Baby, do you want to sit in the hot tub for awhile?" " Yes, Sweetheart. That would be wonderful." "Baby, I told the staff on my way back up here to give us some privacy so we won't be disturbed." I see where this is going and I'm game for sex in the hot tub. We finish our coffee and sweets, them head over to the hot tub. I dropped my robe, take off my hat and climb in. He followed me and we got lovie-dovie in the nice hot water. 

Most of the time, he is in a constant state of arousal with me, just like I am with him and he never has a problem with shrinkage in or out of water

Most of the time, he is in a constant state of arousal with me, just like I am with him and he never has a problem with shrinkage in or out of water. Laying across his lap, I feel his hardness on my butt and I straddle him, taking him fully in. He leans back exposing his neck and I ravaged it with all his facial hair which is even more than yesterday. I start to go into hyper-mode and he takes his hands to my face, "Baby, slow down. please. Take a deep breath and relax.  Good! You are getting used it now. I love you." Holding my face in his soft hands, I lean into them trying to control myself by breathing deeply. He pulls my face to his lips and kisses me with a soft, gentle barely touching kiss. When we part, I swipe a lick across his nose, when I feel him flex his member inside me like, did you forget this? I flex my walls back at him in response. "Ooo Baby, you didn't forget." He takes his hands from my face and places them on my waist to bounce me up and down on him. "Nah-uh, Sweetheart. It's my turn to love my husband." I take his hands off of my waist and interlock my fingers with his. His eyes narrow and flutter in anticipation. I swivel my hips, rolling them up and down, letting them do all the work. We are both peaking in full rapture when I hear, "Dear gawd, not again! Steve, don't look, let's get outta here." We both bust out laughing hysterically as I fall to his side with a big splash in the water. He wraps his arms around me and I can't quit laughing nor can he. "Baby, ya wanna go for 3? Three's a charm." "Stop, this is too funny not to mention embarrassing. You would think with a 200 foot vessel, what's the chances of them finding exactly where we are at this given moment?" "Baby, what's the chances, right?" "Sweetheart, let's go back to our suite, okay?" "Sure, Baby. I'm not done with you. Mmm." "Sweetheart, I need to talk to Bonnie first. I want to go to the cabin get some clothes on and I'm going to text her to meet me in the salon. I'll be right back after that. Is that alright with you?" "Sure Baby, I'll be waiting naked in bed for you." We get out of the hot tub, dry off and head back to our cabin.