Beach Concert

Beach Concert

Waking up to another lovely day on this beautiful yacht. He is holding me and his grip is tight. He's awake, just holding me and feeling all our love. I kiss him lightly on his neck to let him know I'm awake. "Good Morning, Sweetheart." He pulls me in closer, "Good Morning, Baby. How's my love this morning?" "I'm feeling loved by the man that loves me." "Always Baby, always. Do you feel like getting up and going up on deck to get something to eat?" "Yes, Sweetheart. That would be lovely. I'm famished." We get up, dressed and head to the aft deck where we spent most of the night. When we arrive, a wonderful brunch was awaiting us. They changed out the coffee tables to dinner tables and I slide in as he follows in beside me. "Sweetheart, I'm so excited for tonight. I can hardly wait in anticipation." "Good to hear you are happy with me performing tonite. I was worried that you might not like our 2nd honeymoon being interrupted. This gonna be a lot of fun." We finished brunch and just relaxed the rest of the afternoon until it was time to get ready to go ashore. Well, we did have one romantic interlude in the afternoon and took a nap. We went to the master suite and it was being cleaned so we went to the other master suite and christened it. There are 4 more bedrooms on this ship and if we need a change of scenery, there are plenty of places to go, not to mention other flat surfaces, only soft ones. We had a lovely dinner on deck and went ashore to meet with everyone early. 

 Making sure everything was set up, Shelby J was the first to meet up with us and was bubbly as usual

 Making sure everything was set up, Shelby J was the first to meet up with us and was bubbly as usual. She was so happy to see us and be at this party. The gang was all there and was telling us about the first class, 5 star accommodations they had. They were so exuberant and really happy to have this gig. The party began and it went a bit longer than he anticipated. It was fine, everyone was having a wonderful time and I'm glad we stayed later. The band stayed singing and playing into the night after we returned to the yacht. I'm sure he would have liked to have stayed longer but he wanted to get back with me and not overstay what he promised me. 

 We got back to the ship around midnight and went up to the top sky-deck to enjoy the night breeze and relax awhile with refreshments waiting on us

 We got back to the ship around midnight and went up to the top sky-deck to enjoy the night breeze and relax awhile with refreshments waiting on us. We curl up on the sofa and take in the evening breeze. "Baby, did you have a good time tonight?" "Yes, Sweetheart, I did. That was a fantastic beach party and I think everyone seemed happy having a great time." He pulls my legs over across him, "Come'er Baby, I need some of that sugar." Pulling me into a lingering, smooth kiss. Like after every other concert, his energy level is high and guess who gets the benefit of it? No matter what, I love him and that kiss is definitely going somewhere. Before this cruise is over with, I am sure all the sofas on this yacht will be christened. "Baby, I love you and you are the love of my life, my dreams came true. Do you believe me that I will never leave you or take my love away?" Whoa, where did that come from? I think there's more to this. "Sweetheart, yes I believe you. What I find hard to believe and wrap my head around is that you think I am so beautiful. I am trying really hard to truly believe it and not doubt your actions or words. You have done and said everything you need to do, to prove it to me. Do you believe and have faith in me that I will never leave you?" I see him thinking and pondering it over and trying to figure out what to say to me. "Baby, you know I have abandonment issues. Everyone significant in my life ultimately left me. My own mother choose my step father over me and that left a huge hole in my heart at a very young age. Both of my parents abandoned me and I had to learn to fend for myself at a very young age, the only person I could depend on was me. I have never had anyone in my life that loved me enough, to show me that kind of unconditional love, until you. I always felt like I had to have many people around me, women in particular, in case one did not love me anymore there would be another one that did. One that would love me enough to not leave, but eventually they all did. That is why I juggled all those women at the same time and you recognized why. I was a wounded, lonely soul and it caused me to hurt others. You were the only one that was consistently there when I needed someone and never left me or shut me out. You always told me that you loved me no matter what I say to you or how bad any situation was, you were always there and loved me, unconditionally. Only you closed the gaping hole in my heart with the only thing I ever searched for, wanted and needed; genuine, unconditional, true love given freely.