Leaving for Chicago

We are walking to the Little Kitchen and he has his arm around my waist, when we get there he grabs my butt, the crew saw it and wolf whistled and clapped. I think he did it because he knew they were watching us. Of all the things he does, that is one he hardly ever does to me with clothes on. That man knew it would surprise me. I just gave him my side eye and said, "What is wrong with you?" He said, "Baby, that dress is so sexy, I'd rather betaking you upstairs than taking you here to eat." I said, "You will have plenty of time to do that after we have lunch." We go in and here is a beautifully set table. I said to him, "Did you have this planned before or after Oprah? He just smiled. I hugged him and said "Thank you sweetheart, you know how much I love this." He said, "I love doing this for you, I love you." And then he gabbed my butt with both hands. I said, 'What has gotten into you?" He said, "I'm telling you, that dress is so sexy. And that interview was such a turn on. I just can't help myself." He sits down next tome and I knew what he was up to. I put my arms around him to slow him down and said, "Sweetheart, please let eat lunch. I promise I'll eat quick so we can get upstairs, OK?" Well that did no good at all, he was trying to get up under my dress while I was asking him to let me eat lunch. I just leaned back in the booth, closed my eyes and said, "Just do me here and let the staff watch." He laughs hysterically and tries to pull me into a hug. I'm chuckling wrapping my arms around his neck and say, "So what's it gonna be? I can't do both at the same time. I'm not that good." He is still laughing with tears rolling down his face. I just look at him. He comes in for a soft wet slow kiss and then says, "Baby you are too funny! I just love you even more. I'll let you eat lunch." I like "O-K!" He motions to Chef Ray to bring out lunch. He has one of my favorites,  Portabella Mushroom burger and french fries. The closest thing to a good old hamburger with out meat. He really likes it too. I asked him, "So, how do you think the interview went?" That was a loaded question. A smile just came over his face and he was ecstatic. Well that was all it took. He started talking 90mph jabbering. He went from 'did you see how Oprah looked at you' to 'I just was amazed how you handled Oprah' to 'Baby you looked so HOT' to 'Wow, what a complement she paid you' to 'I was so happy to tell the world about you'. I could hardly get a word in. I just ate my lunch and smiled at him. He finally stopped and said, "Baby what did you think?" I just said, "I think it went well. Did you notice she did not bring up our age and that I'm older than you?" He said, "Yes, I was surprised she didn't." I said, "I marked that whole thing off the list. I know you don't think about age so I thought that whole line of thought was not necessary." He kisses me on the cheek and says,"Thanks Baby, you know I hate talking about age. Besides, you looked so hot, no one would ever know. I really like how Kim styled your hair today. It makes you look even hotter." I said, "Those girls really do nice work, don't they?" He just smiled. He put his arm around me and said, "I have a surprise for you." I said, "Now what?" He said, "Do you want to leave tonite to go to Chicago?"I said, "Sure, no problem. But you don't need to be there until tomorrow. Why so early." He said, "I want to take you out for a nite on the town and show you off." I said, "OK, sounds good tome. What time are we leaving." He said, about 5:00 or when ever we are ready. He was so excited about going to Chicago. I asked him,"Did you get a pass for Ray? He said, Already taken care of, Baby.No problem. I said, " I have Ray coming over to the suite at 2:00 so I'll just bypass your sound check to talk to him.? He said,"No problem. Just remind me to give you the pass for him." He comes in and kisses my neck and says, "Baby, I'm ready to go upstairs.  Are you ready?" I said, "Yes, let's roll." 

We head upstairs and when we get to the apartment, he locks the door behind us. He is kissing me and slowing inching towards the bedroom. He is going to love what's under this dress. I have on a backless bra,garter, and stockings. He gets my dress off and just looks stunned. I love it when I surprise him. He said, "Baby, we may not make it to Chicago tonite." I said, "Oh! yes we will. You should have kept quiet about it but now you already told me about it so we are going.We could have just left for Chicago, but you wanted this detour." I put my arms around him and start to undress him. He was helping me as fast as he could. I told you he can get naked in a NY minute. He pulls me onto the bed and just looks. After he figured it out, got it all off but not without kissing all over me and a lot of foreplay while he did so. I was so hot to my core. I was more than ready. He just loves to tease me. He skipped stage one and stage two and went full on. He moved my legs apart and hit my core so hard, which is not like him. I screamed with pleasure and put my legs around his waist so he could get deeper. He stroked me so hard and fast I was in oblivion. He was hitting that gspot and I went off like nuclear bomb.I have no idea what he was doing but I think he came too. I usually like the after lovin' part so much but this time I have a bigger goal. Chicago! Shopping mecca. I also know one of my favorite shop is just down the street from the hotel. He should have known better than to tell me we are leaving today! I stayed with him for awhile till he came down off his high. I did not want to act too anxious. As soon as he got adequate time, I flew in the bathroom to the shower.He was right behind me. "Baby, what's the rush?" You told me we were going to Chicago, so get ready and let's go! He was a little bewildered and I said, "Sweetheart, I love you and I'm so excited to get to Chicago I can hardly wait." He said, "Baby, if I knew Chicago got you this excited, we would have went there before." I put my wet arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder and said,"I love to shop and you know it. I have not be able to get therefor so long. I am excited." He's trying to go again in the shower but my responses are not focused at all. He is giving me that pouty lip look. I hugged him and said, "Sweetheart I love you. Please get me to Chicago and I will take good care of you there, I promise. OK?Please indulge me this time." A smile came over his face and I knew all would be OK. We finished up and we did the lotion ritual and I took real good care of him. He loves me and I know it. He hugged me and said, "Baby, we will have a great time in Chicago. I so happy you are excited and want to go." I kissed him a long lingering hot kiss to thank him for taking me a day early. I packed and was ready in nothing flat. I learned a long time ago, I always have a bag packed to leave at a moments notice. I just had a few things to throw in and I was ready. He, on the other hand, was still at it. I had to help him get his stuff together so we could go. Mr. Fashionista was having trouble figuring what to wear. I just said, "What are you wearing for the concert?" He said, "It was already there." So,we just had to figure what he was wearing in the meantime. That made it easy. I just packed him up and said, "Let's go!" He was amazed at how fast I got the job done. He said, "Baby, when you are on a mission, Look out!" I said, "I love you. Let's get going and have a good time, OK?" He grabbed my hand and said, "I always have a good time with you." We charged out of there and got to the airport.