Countdown

Countdown to the Holidays

The next couple weeks goes along the same as the last several days. He has his PT, rest, exercise, goes to the new studio downstairs and an ample amount of lovin' me. I worked on his charities and my foundation as the end of year proposals and requests are pouring in for the next year. My foundation has set charities that are funded annually and the board selects a few extras to fund with residual money. Usually, it is a one time donation but they always come back for more. I have the board line up those that have requested money along with their proposal/perspective and we have a conference call to decide on those charities that will be awarded funding. His charities are more complicated and takes more time to line up. Since he solely funds them, some just pop up out of the clear blue sky and get funding on the spot. Others get funding throughout the year. His takes up more time and everything has to go to him for approval. Mine, on the other hand, has a board of directors and I am the chair. The board meets quarterly and decisions are made at that time. I've been doing conference calls for those since I don't vote unless there is a tie and I just direct the meeting. It runs itself with little time having to be devoted during the year. His charities are time consuming and were almost a full time job when I started managing them. I have streamlined them quite a bit and now it does not take up as much time as when I assumed working on them. This time of year however, is when charities are sending out requests for funding or donations and it takes more time than the rest of the year. I have to devote a minimum of 4-5 hours a day right now and he agreed to rest after PT or keep busy otherwise until I finished for the day. I have to hand it to him, he has been very respectful of that time while I am working. I bring him proposals and we discuss them in the evening either prior to or after dinner. I never influence or disagree with his decisions. I just present them and he decides what to do from there. Sometimes he asks my opinion, I give him the facts and refuse to give my personal opinion on them. The only ones I pass any kind of opinion on are ones that appear to not be legit or don't follow established guidelines.

I found out that Jill is married with children. When school let out for the holidays, she brought them with her to swim in the pool while he was getting his PT. He gets his PT in the room that opens onto pool area. He loves kids and he invited her to bring them along with her so they could swim and enjoy our beautiful pool while she worked with him on his physical therapy. Nice, very polite, good looking young teenagers, a boy(12) and two girls(13 & 14). When they leave, they usually pop in my office and thank me for letting them swim in our pool. If they only knew what else goes on in that pool [wicked laugh]. We have been swimming almost every night. For me, I like to swim laps to relax after working and for him it is exercising and great sex afterwards. If I am not too exhausted, I play 'catch me' with him. He is getting stronger but he does not have the skills to swim well enough and still can't catch me unless I let him. Some nights when I am just tired, not exhausted, I let him catch me quick into the game, so he thinks he actually caught me. I let him think so and he is happy when I do. He really likes the pool exercises. Some of them are like dancing and we know how much he likes to dance. I like them too and we have a great time doing them. It is a good exercise for me too and I've lost weight doing them. He never says a thing about my weight, but I know he noticed because he said some of my curves are gone.

Approaching the weekend before Christmas, Friday night we were just playing in the pool splashing each other and he got so into it, when I popped up closer than he thought I was going to, he accidentally slapped me across the face, hard enough I was seeing stars. I was more stunned than hurt. OH! My gosh, he went into hyper mode grabbing me up and apologizing profusely, "Baby, Baby, Baby! I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. Are you OK? Please be OK." I was okay and more worried if there was going to be a mark on my face than hurt. I am floating in his arms and he's kissing my face repeatedly, "Baby, talk to me. Are you OK? Please be OK." I decide to mess with him. I flutter my eyes like I'm still dazed, in a slight whisper, "Sweetheart, are you there?" Of course he's there, I can see him and he's holding me. At this point, he's almost hysterical, "Baby I'm right here, I'm here. Can you see me? Please be OK." It is all I can do to keep from busting out laughing because he is face to face with me, looking right into my eyes. I keep fluttering my eyes. Then I grab his face with both hands and plant a big kiss on his soft lips, sucking the daylights out of him. I had to let him come up for air because I started to laughing and so did he. Thank goodness he has a sense of humor like mine. Nevertheless, he was still worried about me. "Baby, please tell me you are OK" I softly say, "Sweetheart, I'm OK. Is there a mark on my face?" He floats me over to one of the pool lights and looks at my face. "Baby, I don't see anything. I was so scared I knocked you out. Are you sure you are OK?" I reassure him, "Sweetheart, I'm OK. It was an accident. I was more stunned than anything." I quipped, "If there's a mark, you're in big trouble." He pulls me in his arms and apologized again. Softly kissing him, "I love you, Sweetheart. I know you did not do it on purpose." "Baby, let me get you out of here. I want to make sure you are OK." He walks me over to the steps and we get out of the pool. I feel just fine. We wrap up in a bath sheet and sit down. He is looking at me with deep concern, I tell him, "I'm just fine, but I want to go see if there's mark on my face." He takes my hand and we go up to the master suite. In the bathroom, it is just a little red but no bruise, thankfully. I look at him snickering, "You're off the hook. All is well. I won't have to tell our guests next week that you slugged me." He still feels really bad about it. Wrapping his arms around me, he emphatically apologized again. I give him a passionate kiss to let him know I'm alright and all is forgiven. "Sweetheart, I love you. All is well and I'm just fine." I take his hand and we get into the shower. Kissing my cheek softly and telling me that will make it feel better. This is makeup sex at its finest. We were in the shower so long, thankfully we had on demand hot water and didn't run out. This makeup party went on all night long.