Paisley Park Maintenance-Part 2

We always meet up for dinner when we are at Paisley. He called me on the phone, "May I request to dine with The Queen of Paisley this evening?" I pretend like I don't know who is on the phone, "Well, Sir, whom would I have the pleasure of dining with tonight? Do I know who's inviting me to dinner?" He smirks, "You better know who's inviting you to dinner!" I can't help myself, I have to mess with him. "Could it be........my secret admirer? mmmhmmm?" As I breathe heavily over the phone. Next thing I hear is click and I run for the elevator. He never uses the elevator so my hope is to avoid him on the steps and get to the Little Kitchen first. 

When the elevator opens, he's right there. Dagnabbit! He grabs me and pushes me back into the elevator. "Oh Baby, not so fast, my Queen." The door closes and he hits the emergency button. He disconnected the alarm a long time ago, just for this. Crashing into my lips, he is kissing the daylights out of me. When we part, "Well Sir, I thought we were having dinner before dessert". "Oh mama, you asked for dessert first and I'm gonna devour it." Licking his lips, he has me pinned against the railing. He kisses me down my neck and across my collarbone. Unbuttoning my flowing blouse to expose more of my cleavage, he proceeds to kiss me in my valley as he releases my bra to free my breasts, rendering all to the floor. My wool slacks and panties followed while he feasted on me for dessert. I was overwhelmed by the sensations he was creating, as he looked up at me, "Baby are you alright?" Barely able to utter a response I answer "Never been better, Sweetheart." Thinking, my life is so sexy now with him. As he continued to pleasure me with his hands and lips, I could think no longer. I simply gave in to the overpowering sensations.

Later, we put ourselves back together and make our way to the Little Kitchen. The girls were finishing up their dinner and returned to the rehearsal hall to give us some alone time. "Baby, are you done for the day?" "Sweetheart, basically yes I am.........Just looking over some of the estimates for the new HVAC system. Why?" "I was thinking you could come back with me to rehearsal and watch us practice." "I was going to go to the apartment and make a sweet treat for later. How about I come down when I get that done?" [I'm going to make him a Ghirardelli Chocolate pie, one of his favorites.] "Oooo, Baby. Whatcha makin'?" "It's a surprise for you. It won't take long and I'll come down later. Okay?" "I can hardly wait until we finish so I can sample it and the baker." "You already sampled the baker in the elevator. I'm sure you'll love what I am fixin' for ya." "Umm, tell me." "No, Sweetie. It won't be a surprise if I tell you." He starts to run his hand up my leg to my center to get me to tell him. Getting me hot through my slacks and kissing my neck, trailing across my collarbone. "Mr Nelson, if you don't behave, I won't have any energy to fix it. Save it for later to thank me." "Oooo Baby, you are turning me on. I don't think I can wait to thank you." I bury my head in his neck, kissing softly, "Sweetheart, please? The girls are waiting on you and this is just going to prolong later."

He is going to be in practice for most of the evening. He walks me up to my office where I hand him an envelope I had prepared prior to dinner. Reluctantly, he went back to practice after he kissed me goodbye; that man is just insatiable. I no sooner get seated at my desk and he's back, waving that envelope in the air. "Baby, what's this? A bill for the afternoon sex? You're my wife, not a hooker. I don't have to pay for sex! Even when I did, it didn't cost this much." Desperately trying to keep my composure, "Mr Nelson, I warned you. The next time you'll think twice when you have to ante up for it." 

 Collapsing on my loveseat, head hanging as he stares at the bill. "Baby, you were serious about this"? I get up from my desk, close the door and walk around to sit with him on the loveseat. "Sweetheart, Yes I am." I take his hands in mine though he's still not looking at me, "I love you more than anything in this world. We have a partnership for which you need to learn and respect some boundaries. I am working just the same as you. I would never think to interrupt you during rehearsal and drag you off to a closet for sex. {snickering} While that spontaneity is wonderful once in awhile, all I ask is you respect the fact that I am working just as I respect you."