January 2, 2014-Prince POV

January 2, Prince POV

I wake up with her touching my face, padding and tracing it softly with her delicate fingers. I lightly kiss her neck to let her know I'm awake. Running my hand down her back to pull her in close to me. I love feeling her and her love as it courses through me. I can never get enough of that feeling she gives me when I touch her or hold her tightly into my loving arms. I acknowledge I'm awake and she asks me what I have planned for the day. I tell her I want to show her my love and need to express it to her right now, first and foremost. I'm gonna have to talk to her sooner or later. I just have to figure where to start and hope I don't get too afraid or shy away when I do. I have been so guarded all my life, but the time has come to open up with her. She is my love, my life and my wife, so I need to share with her and I know her love will make it alright. Feeling her love, I need to show her  all my love right now. I need to dance that dance with her fully to show her how much I love her. I pleasure her in all the ways I know, until she cannot hold back any longer I show her my love with my body, giving all of myself to her. Responding to me with great force, I love that feeling she gives me every time we make love. It is such a spiritual connection we feel with one another I cannot get enough of. We want it, need it and crave it daily to connect on that higher level. After we returned from the otherworldly space I took her to, I thought it would be wonderful to go up on deck to see the sunrise. Maybe I can communicate in the early hours of the morning what all I feel for her.

We arrive on deck and the staff is there preparing the ship for the day. She feels uncomfortable with how she looks and asks me to get her a scarf and hat. I ordered food and it should be there when I return. Checking in with the staff, I requested that they give us privacy so I have all the time I need with her. She was so happy when I returned with her scarf and hat. We enjoyed the sunrise of a new and glorious day. Cuddling up her, we finish our breakfast while we talked about the ship and general happenings. We talk all the time and it just flows from me with her. I never have problems finding things to talk to her about. It is really hard to dredge up the past and relive all those feelings, the hurt and despair. The staff leaves and the hot tub is ready for the day. Maybe if we get into the hot tub it will relax us so we can talk some more. 

We get into the hot tub and she wastes no time mounting me

We get into the hot tub and she wastes no time mounting me. Oh dear gawd! I pulled her over to me and she just took charge. I guess there's no talking for now. I lean back to think and she goes into hypermode with my beard. That thing has to go for now if I am ever going to talk to her, heart to heart. She is so enamored with it, I have to slow her down. When I think she may be getting used to it, her trigger just gets tripped again. I get her calmed down and flex my manhood inside her and she flexes back to me. I want her more than ever when she does that. I try to help her so she won't strain her knee but she was not having it and dominated me showing me the love and she knows just how I like it. Just as we both exploded in rapture, we get caught again. It was just too funny and after I told the staff to make sure we had privacy. Geez, well that ended that. She needs to go talk to Bonnie, that will give me plenty of time to shave this beard off and maybe get a few days so I can talk to her without this diversion and I can have her total undivided attention when I do. She quickly puts some clothes on and goes to meet up with Bonnie. I get shaved and showered quickly, ready for her return. Waiting for her in bed, I think of where I need start talking to her again. I start to drift off to sleep.