July 2, Part 2

I got buried in my work and got a lot done. I was on the phone and got that electric touch. I almost moaned into the phone like a damn pervert. He thought it was hysterically funny. I was not amused but it did get me off the phone. I said, "Thank you for the pretty flowers. They really brighten up my office. Is it dinner time already, Sweetheart." He came in for a kiss, and that further caused the tidal wave in my panties. He said, "I cut out a little early so we could have some time to ourselves. The band will break at about 6:00 so let's get there before they do." That gives us about 40 minutes. I asked him if he got the email from the Dr? And he said,"Yes. We can go to my office and look at it when we get done with dinner." I said, "Did you look at it?" He said, "Yes, we can talk about it." I got up and he grabbed me in a hug. He told me how much he loved me as we walked downstairs. Nothing fancy tonite like last nite. We had dinner and he told me the "plan". We fly into Switzerland on Thursday, go straight to the hospital for a consult and pre-op testing. The hospital is in Geneva and it is about an hour from Montreux. The airport is in Geneva. We will leave Montreux to go back to Geneva right after the concert and check in to the hospital. Arrangements have been made and from what it sounds like, we have a large VIP suite probably like the one here. Surgery is 7am on Tuesday. He was excited to show me a video of this product and how it is used. We go to his office to watch it. It is very interesting to see what they are going to do, a very intensive surgery. There is a team of 3-4 surgeons that will do it. It will still take 6-8 hours to complete. I asked, "Are you going be staying with me like the last time?" He tells me, "Of course! I will never be apart from you. I even get to watch the surgery if I want to." I said, "How so?" He says, "They have an Surgery Theater with an observation deck for students and interns up above and I can watch if I want to." Oh great! I get to be watched by the staff. Oh goody, I can't wait.Not! I wonder if we have an alias I'm checking in under? I ask,"What's my name you are checking us in as?" He says, "No need to have a cover at this place. It is very exclusive. Other celebrities and high profile people go there. They are very discrete and have an excellent reputation. Their laws are even more strict than ours. No worries." He pulls me into his lap. As I gaze into his eyes, he says, "Baby, don't worry about a thing. I love you and I will take very good care of you. You are my life." "I know and I believe you. I love you, Sweetheart. How much longer are you going to be in rehearsal?" "Baby, why don't you come and watch? It may go all nite." I say, "I have some things to finish up. I'll comedown later, OK?" As I give him a slow wet kiss. Maybe that will convince him to cut practice short. I should say at a reasonable time. He says, "Baby, maybe I'd better take a longer break now? I said, "Nah uh, I want you when you are finished for the evening, Sweetheart." I jump off his lap and ran out the door with him following me. I really do need to finish my work. He is like a bloodhound following me upstairs. I turn at the top of the stairs,and he is right there. I said, "And where do you think you are going?" He said, "Baby, you can't leave me like this. I need some relief." I looked at him with those come hither eyes, was kinda pathetic and his pants were bulging at the seams. I kinda felt sorry for him. In a way, it is payback for the tidal wave in my panties. I race to my office and he is right behind me. He closes the door and locks it. I have a large love seat in front of my desk instead of chair. I take my panties off and landed on the love seat. He slides in beside me and runs his hand up my thigh. His hand slipped between my thighs and I moaned of pleasure as he touched me making my wetness even more luscious. Groaning in my ear, he slipped two fingers to my gspot. He felt my tidal wave and continued to plunge two fingers in and out, The sound of his finger plunging, drenching his hand, our sighs and moans of pleasure bouncing off the walls, until I reached full release, and when I did, hazy clouds covered my face, I pushed further gripping onto his fingers hoping he could feel all the contractions of the joy he brought me. Looking at me in amazement, he quickly slid in for one quick punch. I could feel the shock waves of his explosion. He held me tightly in a euphoric state for a moment. He said "Baby, that will leave with a smile on my face and bounce in my step. I will be done earlier than I thought." My mind was still in a purple haze. I feel like we are teenagers rather than the age we are. Like I said, I'm in a constant state of arousal when he's around me. I know he is. He kisses me and whispers sweet nothing in my ear as he leaves to go back to rehearsal.