Chapter 30 Turks and Caicos#2

Well, I could accept his heart. He really has not asked me to marry him but he has in a round about way.I could just do it on a leap of faith. Yeah, that's it, a leap of  faith. That is what I've been missing. I get it now. There it is, the answer I have been looking for. Thanks God. I know what I have to do now. You've answered my prayers. He's here. I can feel him looking at me. I wonder how long he's been there. Should I say something or wait for him. I decide to say, "Is that you Sweetheart?" He comes out of the shadows and sits down with me. He said, "I was just wondering if you were sleeping or awake. I did not want to wake you if you were asleep because you need to rest." Aww isn't that sweet.I kiss him and he looks me over. He said, what happened to your hair?" I said, "Whatever do you mean?" He said, "It looks like mine." I said, "I took a shower and I can't reach it yet so I had to let it go. Can you fix it for me?" He took my hand and said, "Of course I will." So, we go to the bathroom and he comb s it and says, "Is the curl natural?" I like, "Oh no, it is out of a bottle." He styled my hair and it is so nice to have man that   can that. WOW! He even touched up my makeup. What a Girlfriend. He said, "You look so pretty, do you want to go out?" I said, "No,if I get tired, I'd rather be here so I can lay down. OK?" He nods yes. He then says, "Would it be OK if I have a few local musicians over to jam with later?" I said, "That would be fantastic! Great idea." I know how that goes so it will be an all niter. That is fine by me. I can go off to bed if I need to and he can have some fun. We had dinner and the guys all came over about 10:00 and the party was on. I met all the guys and they did a fantastic set. I lasted till just past midnite. They took a break and he helped me to bed. He did not stay long as he was really having a good time with them. He kissed me goodnite and went back to them. I could still hear the music but it was not loud it was like having the house system on.I fell fast asleep. I woke up to him sliding in beside me and he tried to gather me up like he'd been doing. But this time he hurt me and I cried out. It scared him and I had to show him what to do. All was well and he wanted to talk. It was like 5am so I entertained him as long as I could. I know I fell asleep on him but I could not help it.  I wake up in the morning and he's still there. That is good. He needs rest too. He only sleeps about 5 hours so he's due to wake up. I'll just lay here with him on this beautiful chest. I can't help myself so I mess lightly with his chest hair and I hear, "Baby, stop that." Damn, This is really hard. I look up at him and he pulls me up so he can kiss me. I need to get some pain meds on board because that really hurt me. I need to get a belly support band to hold this in. I can order it on amazon. I'll overnite it. It will make a world of difference. I need the bathroom so I say, "Can you help me out of this bed?" He says, "Sure Baby" I get to the bathroom and I just know he's going to want to see the scars. So I get back to bed and I tell him, "This bed is just too hard for me right now. Can you get me some steps or something?" He says, "No problem Baby."He hops out of bed and disappears for a few and comes back with some steps. Great! He says, "Will this work for you Baby?" I say,"Yep, that is what I need." He helps me get back in bed and he slides in beside me and props his head up with his hand. I know something is up.  I look at him and I can see he is thinking about it.  So, here it comes, he says, "So, Baby when am I going to get to see the surgery?" I said, "Do you really want to? It's not very pretty?" He shook his head yes. So I pulled my nightgown up and said look at this first and decide if you want to go further. So, he looks that over and I could see he was a little shocked how bad it looked.  I saw him wince. He says, "Baby, they really gutted you."  I said, "You think?" He got up to my face and says, "Let me see the girls." I said, "It's looks really bad, are you sure?" He shook his head yes. I said OK, I unbuttoned my gown and said again,"Are you sure" He was like a kid in a candy store and he said emphatically, "Yes." So I undid the bra and said OK, here you go. He looked, then looked away and gulped. I said, "I told you." He lays on the pillow and says, "Baby that looks painful, I'm so sorry." I said, "they don't really hurt. It's OK. Get by the looks and check em out. The belly is the one that hurts like hell.Just don't squeeze them." I took his hand I guided it over one. He took a deep breath and looked at them intently. He checked them all over. I took his hand and had him cup one. He touched it ever so softly and I could feel his touch. I don't feel any sensation but I could feel his hand. He said, "Baby does it turn you on?" I said nope, it just feels like it would if your were touching my forearm. I said, "Go ahead, I know you want to explore. Just be gentle."Well, that was all it took. He went over them with intent and kept asking me if it hurt.  I told him no. When finished, I said, "So how did the new girls feel to you?" He said, "Really good. I can't wait to feel them totally." I said, "That's going to be awhile,you know?"He then said, "the size is pretty ample too." I said,"You think so? We'll have to see how much goes down after the  swelling is gone." He said, "Cool baby, I think that they look good so far." I said, "I'm glad you approve. Now help me get this bra back on if you are done?" I got myself back together. I asked him to get me my tablet, I need to order something. He said,"Baby, what do you need?" I said, "I need a belly band to hold this in so it won't hurt so much." He said, "Baby, let me get that for you." I said, "Sure, get your laptop and pull up Amazon." He did that and handed me the laptop. I found what I needed and told him to order me two." He said, "Done, they will be here day after tomorrow." I said, "Thank you sweetheart," He said, "What ever you need to make you feel better Baby. But a Maternity band what's with that?" I said, "What department it comes out of makes no difference. It will do the job." So I showed him the video of it and he got it. I told him I needed breakfast. He said he'd go do that. He zipped out with his laptop like he was on a mission. I need to eat and take some pain meds. I notice I am running low on the pain meds. I need to get that refilled. He comes strolling back with that swagger.   I said, "what are you up to?" He said,"Nothing Baby, why." I said, "I know you are up to something.   Why did you take the laptop with you?" He said, "I had to check something against some paperwork, that's all. They are bringing the food up here. We can eat on the balcony." I said, "That sounds lovely." We sit down to eat breakfast. I told him I needed my pain meds refilled. He said, "No problem, I'll get Kirk to run into town and get that for you." I said, "Thank you." So we sit and talk on the balcony enjoying the view.