Happy Wife-Prince POV

Prince-POV

We adjusted to the schedule and got back into the swing of things upon returning to MPLS. Giving her my charity work was a good pick. She seem to like it and it keeps her busy. Helping Cathy as well give her a chance to be creative and express herself well. She is really a great designer and can see why she considered it a potential career path. Good thing she chose journalism or I would have probably never met her and had her in my life, especially not now. Thank you God for planning this journey we are on. I know you did everything the way it was supposed to be for us to be here now. Thank you for blessing her to me.

The parties were a lot of fun and we enjoyed them fully. I managed to get a lot of things accomplished during that time. I have tour dates set and released a couple singles. One night I had the press here and gave them my upcoming tour dates. This was a private jam in Studio C, for selected guest following the 'main show. , Minneapolis Star & Tribune reporter Jon Bream and Iris Pérez from Fox 9 were amongst those who attended.

 , Minneapolis Star & Tribune reporter Jon Bream and Iris Pérez from Fox 9 were amongst those who attended

I just love how I invite her to go on tour with me. When I formally ask her, she acts so serious and professional about it. It really turns me on and this time I knew I could not help myself. I closed the door as I felt it was going to turn into some afternoon delight. Yes, I planned it that way and she was so hot 'n ready. That dress and she is just like me, always dressed up to go to work with a great image. I just love her so much. Oh my! I cannot believe that it is so intense, like when we first got together in January, but even more so than ever before. Back then, she was worried about keeping up with me, instead I'm more worried about keeping up with her. Good gawd! She is always ready, willing and more than able. At my age, I am amazed at what I can do and it is never ending. I feel like I am addicted to her and her drug, it seems that I cannot get enough of her.  The feelings I am now feeling  in my life and I love it. This is what true love does to you.  

I think I really messed up building that house. I thought she would love it as much as I do, but she is not happy with me and that house. She laid me out in lavender about not discussing it with her and she was right, I should have. I need show her the deed to the house,  it is in her name only because I had it built for her, like everything I do. I think she really liked the furnishings and decor of the house. Since it was for her, I tried to not make it with as much of me, but chose colors and styles I thought she would love.   She is really easy to please and only had a couple minor changes to the furniture and decor. I guessed right!  Dear lord, what she does with that whipped cream! I thought the playtime we had before dinner was off the charts. Then she took that second part to a whole 'nother level. It is all I can do to contain myself just looking at her and she dips her finger into that little bit of whipped cream. She can do the littlest things and turn it into a monumental explosion of seductiveness. It just amazes me how she can do that. I thought I was going to come with the fist lick she did and when she offered me some, my control was not working well and I had to do something. I wasn't sure I was going to make it to the sofa carrying her. WOW! What a turn on and she plays it to the hilt. I love her so much, how did I live this long without her. Why did I waste the last 6 years and not discover her when she was free? I'll never know but I am forever grateful I have her now. She seemed to be alright until Saturday. She appeared to love the house and tried to express it, but I could sense something was wrong when she was not responding to me fully as she usually does.  We are so close and bonded together, even the slightest thing I can sense with her.  I could tell she was not happy and I had to figure how to make her happy again. Trying everything I could from singing to her, watching a funny movie,  taking her out to see our bright star, but I had never seen her like this. She was homesick and I knew it, no matter what she told me trying to hide that. The first two days were wonderful, but she was not into it any longer, Paisley Park is in her heart and taking her from there almost broke her apart.  I had to take her back there as fast as I could so she would be happy and back to her usual self.   Catching Ray there delivering food was a godsend.  I knew that dinner would cheer her right up and get my Baby back to me quickly.  I think she will be alright now with the house, it will take time for her to adjust to it, only a couple of days at a time will have to suffice until she wants to stay longer.  Her pointing out to me all the changes she has been though with me, I'm not surprised she was having a hard time adjusting to the new house. We have plenty of time for that. I know in due time, she will be alright with everything.  

One thing I know she loves, the house in the Caribbean and I am so glad I had the improvements made down there, so anytime she wants to go, it will be more comfortable for us to stay there as long as she wants to

One thing I know she loves, the house in the Caribbean and I am so glad I had the improvements made down there, so anytime she wants to go, it will be more comfortable for us to stay there as long as she wants to.  I love my time spent there with her as well.  When we are there, I get lost in her.  It gives me  the time and space to fully absorb and enjoy all she is.  I just feel I cannot get enough of her and she is always on my mind night and day no matter where we are.  

My dad taught me many things but one thing I clearly remember he told me, Happy wife=Happy life.  He was right about that. 

A/N-Please vote and leave me some comments. I'd love to hear how you like this story. Thanks for reading