Everything

She doesn't know how they ended up how they are right now, but she does know she's more than okay with it.

The thing she knows for certain is driving here in a rage after finding out Hal has been cheating on her with Penelope Blossom.

She doesn't know why he's the person she comes to when shit hits the fan, but it seems like he's always there. Ready and willing to help her even if they're not exactly on good terms all the time.

She does know that she shouldn't be doing this, the whole reason she came here was because she was pissed after finding out Hal had cheated on her.

But now FP's body is between her legs, his tongue is in her mouth, her body is on fire every time his hands roam her skin, and it all feels so damn right that she doesn't care what's wrong.

But reality seems to catch up with him as he pulls away from her lips, and breathlessly says, "Alice, we can't, you're still married."

She pulls him back to her lips and placing a gentle kiss to his before saying, "Hal's cheating on me." Then she kisses him again, harder this time. "It's over as soon as I tell him," another kiss, "that I know."

He falls into her kiss, melting into her lips, she's intoxicating, he's an alcoholic for her love and she knows it.

But then he pulls away. "He's cheating on you?" He sounds shocked and angry, he never liked Hal to begin with and this was just adding fuel to the fire.

She kisses him again, "Yeah." Another kiss, "Yeah." It comes out more like a cry this time and he pulls back. "He's cheating on me." Her eyes remain closed tightly, but a tear slips from the corner and he reaches out to wipe it away almost instantly.

"How do you know?" He asks, caressing her cheek.

Her eyes opens and she laughs, sarcastically. "Cheryl Blossom told Betty, who told me."

"How does Cheryl Blossom know?"

"Because he's cheating on me with Penelope."

"Oh jeez." He says as he moves off of her body, she misses his weight on her instantly, and toppled into the mattress beside her.

"Tell me about it." She rolls her eyes, it pains him to see her sad, but she's more mad and he can tell. "I don't know how long but Cheryl told Betty she saw him leaving thistle house and leaving Penelope's room."

"Asshole."

"I'm no better, look at us right now!"

A glance down at them proves her point. Her blouse is unbuttoned, exposing the lacy black bra underneath, her skirt is bunched up around her thighs so he can lay comfortably between her legs.
His shirt is opened and his belt and jeans are undone. They're both completely untethered and both so breathless from their kiss.

"Alice, you're not in the wrong here, he is. He's the scumbag who cheated on you. You don't need to justify what he did or does anymore."

"I guess it's been over for a while now." She says, sadly, thinking over all the years of her hell made marriage. "He hasn't touched me in months, and I think he stopped loving me years ago... but appearances are everything so here we are, even still."

"Alice, I'm so sorry." He says, honestly, because no matter how much he hates Hal, he hates seeing her upset more. And while maybe she may not have loved him much, and maybe she isn't exactly torn up over the situation, but nonetheless things are going to get 10x worse for her here on out and she doesn't deserve to go through any of it.

She shrugs. "The worst part is I can't even be upset, because I get it. I know how he feels. I've thought about cheating, but I didn't. That's the difference. He had the audacity to actually do it."

"You thought about it?"

"Look at us... of course I did." She says and they laugh a little, finally breaking the awkward gloom in the room.

"You really think he stopped loving you?"

"I can't remember the last time I heard him say it."

"He really hasn't touched you in months?" He asks out of pure disbelief. How could he not touch her, Alice was and still is the most beautiful person FP had ever laid eyes on, how could her own husband, who was lucky enough to be with her every day, not want to touch her. FP does, whether it be a kiss, a hug, a handhold, hell, even just sleeping next to her would be enough for him, because Alice deserves the world and he had always intended to give it to her.

"It's been a long time." She says and his heart breaks a little.

"FP..." She whispers. "I want you to kiss me, I want you to touch me... I want you."

His heart catches in his throat at her words, he wants to do all of that too, but he doesn't want her to regret it.

"Are you sure, Alice?"

"Yes... please, FP."

He leans his face back down to hers and kisses her softly, slowly.

She kisses him back instantly, falling into his kisses, pulling his weight back on top of her.

It's been too damn long without him and she wants to feel everything.