Yearbook

_____

_____

"Come on, Al! Why won't you let me see your yearbook?" FP begs, trying to get her yearbook from her.

"Because."

"That's not an answer."

"I look bad." She shrugs, sitting down on the couch.

"You never look bad." He joins her and places his hand on her thigh. "Most gorgeous person I've ever met."

"That's sweet." She kisses him softly. "But you're still not seeing it."

He sighs. "Come on, whatever it is your hiding in there can't be that bad!"

"FP, I'm not going to show you."

"Fine."

_____

When FP gets home from work, his curiosity gets the better of him and he goes searching for her yearbook. She hid it last night to prevent him from peeking at it after she went to bed.

He looks everywhere. In the bookshelf, under the mattress, but he can't find it anywhere.

Then he sees it. In the kitchen, beside her cooking books, there it is. He grabs it with a triumphant grin and walks into the living room.

He opens it up and doesn't see anything wrong with it, it's signed by people she went to high school with, nothing that would give her reason to hide it from him. 

Then he finds what she was hiding.

In the football team photo there's a heart around him. He grins, she's so cute.

He keeps flipping and every time there's a photo of him there's a heart surrounding him.

The door opens and Alice walks in. "Hey honey, I'm-" she pauses when she sees him holding her yearbook. "No! You found it?" He nods with a devilish grin. "How did you find it?"

"I gotta say, hiding it with your cookbooks was a good idea, I'm just too smart I guess." She flips down on the couch next to him and cringes when she looks at the page he's on, there's multiple hearts surrounding his senior picture. "I don't know why you hid this from me."

"Because it's embarrassing!" Her face turns red and he curls his arm around her.

"I think it's cute. Wanna see my favourite part?" He flips to another page and points to her senior picture. She crossed out "Smith" and wrote "Jones" instead.

"Oh my God, I should of burnt it."

"Wanna know a secret?" She nods into his shoulder. "I drew a bunch of hearts around your picture too."

She perks. "You did?" He nods. "You nerd." She teases and he just laughs as he peppers her in kisses.