Caught

I got this request and I think someone else also asked for this but I can't remember who. Anyway, I hope you enjoy, I had a lot of fun with this one!
Requested by: Kahbacaxi

 Anyway, I hope you enjoy, I had a lot of fun with this one!Requested by: Kahbacaxi

_

After she personally thanked the Serpents there was there still one person she had yet to thank. She knew words weren't enough to show her gratitude and she had something so much better in mind for the Serpent King.

So she got in her car and drove to the Southside of town and to his trailer. She fluffed her hair up, swiped on some deep red lipstick and unbuttoned the first few buttons of her shirt, putting herself on display for him. Giving him all of her, wanting him to take all of her for his pleasure... and hers.

He had taken one look at her and smirked, he definitely wasn't expecting this. He's not complaining though. So he steps aside and gestures with his eyes for her to walk in. She locks eyes with him the whole time she walks past and then turns to the left and down the hall to his bedroom.

The first kiss they share in twenty years is nothing short of amazing and she lets him know just how badly she missed him when she fucks him good and hard, just how they loved it all those years ago.

After that they make a point of seeing each other whenever possible. They're careful about it, knowing they're kids will be less than thrilled if they find out.

She sneaks him into her house and into her bedroom through the back door on the regular, even leaves it unlocked some nights so he can come over after he works the night shift at Pop's. She's always delighted to wake up in his arms, and it's always a nice sight to wake up to.

The first person to catch them is none other than Fred Andrews.

He catches them early one morning as she walks him outside, it's 6:30 AM and they're sure no one would be up yet to see them. So she follows him outside and gives him a long goodbye kiss, taking everything in her not to yank him back inside and up to her bedroom again.

"Well this is a surprise." Fred says from the end of his driveway. Alice and FP pull away from each other's lips slowly, turning to the man across the street. He's got his newspaper tucked under an arm, a smile on his face and he's waving at them. They mentally curse themselves. "All this time I thought you guys were tearing each other apart but I guess you were just tearing each other's clothes apart." Fred smirks as he teases the flustered adults.

"Do not tell anyone you saw this or so help me-" Alice starts to warn and FP pushes her behind him.

"Threatening him is really not the way to handle this Alice." FP tells her.