I Love You

Requested by: falicesfate 

_

She slams the door behind them as they walk into his trailer. They've been fighting since they left the diner and they haven't stopped. "Would you stop screaming at me? I said I'm sorry." FP begs.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Forsythe, you told everyone at the Wyrm that we were together without even consulting me! The kids could've heard about it and then we would've been caught!"

They had run into one of their Serpent friends at Pop's and he had accidentally let it slip that FP told him and the rest of the gang about the relationship a month ago. Needless to say , Alice wasn't too happy that FP was going around telling people about their relationship. It's not like she's ashamed or trying to hide it, she just doesn't want the kids finding out, getting mad and ruining the great thing they have together.

"And what's so bad about that? Maybe we should just tell them and get it over with." FP suggests and Alice narrows her eyes at him.

"You're joking right? The kids don't even like the fact that we speak to each other, I'm sure they'd lose their minds if they found out we've been doing a lot more than talking."

"Or maybe if we're honest with them they'll learn to be okay with it."

"No. No, you're crazy, Forsythe." She adamantly dismisses.

He lets out a long, frustrated sigh and drags his hand over his face. "You're infuriating! You know that?"

"Me?" She questions him with a scoff.

"Yeah, you! You won't even hear me out when I say I want to tell the kids about us! It may not be as bad as you're planning it to be or it may be, but we'll never know because you won't let us find out."

"We'll tell them eventually but right now isn't the right time!"

"It's never the right time for you, Alice! I'm sick of hiding what we have because it's so damn perfect I want to scream it from the rooftops. I wanna tell everyone I know that I'm in love with Alice Susanna Smith! But noooo, because Alice doesn't want it we can't do it!" The words come out without him realizing and he still doesn't pick up on it until she questions him.

"Do you mean that?" She asks him, looking at him completely dumbfounded.

"Do I mean what?"

"You said you're in love with me dummy, do you mean it?" She watches with a slight smirk as his cheeks flush in embarrassment. They've never said it before. Well, not since they were 17.

"Yeah... well, you love me too. I know you do, don't even try and deny it, Alice."

He's expecting her to fight him on it, to deny that she feels the same when he knows damn well she does. So he's shocked when she does the complete opposite.

"Get your ass over here and kiss me."

"What?"

"You just told me you loved me, now come over here and kiss-" she doesn't get to finish her sentence as he kisses her deeply. Fingers tangled in her hair as he gives her a long, thorough kiss. When he pulls away she stares at him, her mouth gaping open slightly.

"Why do all of our feelings come out when we're fighting?" He wonders, making her laugh fondly.

"It's passionate I guess." And with that she kisses him again. The man she loves. The man who loves her.

_

A/N

This is super short, I'm sorry.
I wrote two chapters for this request, two different ways for them to say I love you but I didn't know what one to post so I posted this one since it's the first one I wrote.
Let me know if you want to read the other one as well!