If The Trailer Is Rocking...

This idea is from Aislynn39 who commented on one of my one shot's (Awkward Breakfast) and said this:

I thought it was funny idea so here it is!

Enjoy!

_

He paces around outside the trailer before settling down on the steps. It's not like he can stay inside when they're in there, and it's not like he wants to either, that's just gross. He could knock on the door and tell them to stop but he really doesn't want to hear more than he already has, he's already scarred for life.

His heart stops when he sees Alice's car pull up, "shit!" he thinks. He forgot he invited her over, that was the whole point.

"Hi handsome." She says with a smile as she walks over to him. She leans down and takes his face in her hands, kissing him softly.

"Hey baby." He mutters.

"Why are you sitting on the steps?" She asks, sitting down beside him nonetheless. "Everything alright?"

"No. I mean yes, everyone's fine, no one's hurt, but I'm not okay."

"What happened baby?" She asks, reaching out to hold his hand.

"You don't want to know."

"Yes I do."

"Trust me, you don't."

"FP, I'm your girlfriend. I want to know what's going on in your life. Now tell me what happened!" She demands and his eyes linger on the door of the trailer for just a split second. But it's long enough for her to notice.

"What's in there?" She asks.

"Nothing." Just our kids doing what we planned to do. She raises an eyebrow at him before standing up. "Alice don't! You don't want to go in there!" He says as he scrambles to his feet.

"Why not?" She throws her arms in the air in annoyance.

"Just trust me on this. Do not go in there."

"What are you hiding some girl in there? Are you cheating on me or something?"

"No, God no Alice, I would never."

"Than why can't I go in?"

"You know what? Fine. Go in and see why I told you not to." He sits back down on the porch. "I'll see you in about thirty seconds." She raises an eyebrow at him before rolling her eyes and opening the door.

The first thing she hears is bed springs. She know all too well that the mattresses in this trailer are cheap and squeaky, FP's bed especially, though that's probably their fault. Her eyes drift downwards and she sees Betty's school again and her heart drops and she thinks she'll be sick. She prays to God they're just jumping on the bed but she knows that's not the case. Her fears are confirmed when more noises come from the bedroom and she practically sprints back outside, slamming the door shut and scaring FP.